Star-Chef TSV 12/10/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
I don't suppose anyone already has one of these from JML perhaps? I'm sick of seeing the same demo recipes: sponge pudding, porrige, steamed salmon. I wish they'd vary the foods cooked or I'm not convinced it's as versatile as they say.

BTW there's a seller on Amazon with the Star Chef for £79.99 plus £11 postage so I won't feel pressured to jump to the phones while it's at the TSV price.

Jude xx

Jude this is the type of item i cant wait to try because i'm brainwashed to believe that it is so versatile and i cant live without it - i buy it use it once and it then spends its life in the back of my kitchen cupboards until i have a clear out and give it to the charity shop!! Linda

You and me both QVCPrincess! I'm running out of cupboard and worktop space!

I used to love to cook before I had a family; now it's just something I get thru as quickly and painlessly as possible which is why I fall for this kind of gadget!

Jude xx

There are five 5 star reviews for the Star Chef ( lummy I sound like a presenter!). Out of stock on QVC at the mo but JML are offering £25 off at the moment (ends Oct 31st) if anyone's tempted and there's 7% quidco cashback.

Jude xx