Surely THE Most Outrageous Price Check, Ever!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would imagine Pride of Rome smelling like a cross of Gollum's smegma, Shylock's armpits, Bod's butthole after a bad dose of diarrhea and Simon Peter's ulcerous scrotum....

really Greg, that is beyond revolting
I'm feeling quite nauseous..........now what do I mean by nauseous? well, it's a bit queasy if you will!!

I would imagine Pride of Rome smelling like a cross of Gollum's smegma, Shylock's armpits, Bod's butthole after a bad dose of diarrhea and Simon Peter's ulcerous scrotum....

You forgot to mention those top floral notes - MM's bad breath.:mysmilie_17:

Dear fellow forumites, I am guilty of engaging in some presenter bashing but I just think we're getting a bit personal with some of the comments about Mike here.
I hope you take this in the spirit that it is intended, I really enjoy all the diverse comments, opinions and fun on here and this is directed at nobody in particular (and I include myself) but I think we lose credibility if we make personal remarks about presenters that could potentially be offensive.
Let's keep up the fun of the forum and the presenter bashing but without personal attacks.
Thank you for reading this, please do not take this personally, I really don't want to upset any of you xxxx

if you will... the most annoying thing Gollum says.

Personally I find absolutely everything about The Gollum annoying. I'm always prepared to be annoyed just by the sight of it.

In fact I resent it can talk at all.

image.jpg

I hope that this isn't interpreted the wrong way either, but the internet's full of disgusting things and recent comment(s) aren't aimed at any one person in particular. Indeed the whole notion's so ridiculous, it's hard to take seriously hence commonsense should prevail at this point.

And that particular topic appears to have run its course (thank goodness) so simply ignoring it (just like I did) in this case is the best course of action to take.

Hope that helps :happy:

Might I politely suggest we move on and discuss the more positive aspects of Gollum's personality?

Who wants to start us off? My mind has temporarily gone blank.

Where's Moet when you finally need her?

Might I politely suggest we move on and discuss the more positive aspects of Gollum's personality?

Who wants to start us off? My mind has temporarily gone blank.

Where's Moet when you finally need her?

ooh, ooh, me, me!
for me it's his command of the English language, it's just beautiful to listen to him paint pictures about the products with words

ooh, ooh, me, me!
for me it's his command of the English language, it's just beautiful to listen to him paint pictures about the products with words

It's a good call deedee, one I might have considered making myself.

Dear fellow forumites, I am guilty of engaging in some presenter bashing but I just think we're getting a bit personal with some of the comments about Mike here.
I hope you take this in the spirit that it is intended, I really enjoy all the diverse comments, opinions and fun on here and this is directed at nobody in particular (and I include myself) but I think we lose credibility if we make personal remarks about presenters that could potentially be offensive.
Let's keep up the fun of the forum and the presenter bashing but without personal attacks.
Thank you for reading this, please do not take this personally, I really don't want to upset any of you xxxx

I think some remarks were of a personal nature. We are able to be moderated by Graham. Our remarks are made on direct visual and audio from the presenters. If we try to raise the level of feedback on this forum - would it be reasonable to expect similar from the output from the presenters? The new management must have sanctioned the new way of output. I for one will try to moderate what I write, but in the face of utter lies, and over priced tat, with extortionate P&P, it may be difficult. Thus if moderating feedback, it may detract from the true feeling of contempt felt by being fed such drivel in the first place.

I think some remarks were of a personal nature. We are able to be moderated by Graham. Our remarks are made on direct visual and audio from the presenters. If we try to raise the level of feedback on this forum - would it be reasonable to expect similar from the output from the presenters? The new management must have sanctioned the new way of output. I for one will try to moderate what I write, but in the face of utter lies, and over priced tat, with extortionate P&P, it may be difficult. Thus if moderating feedback, it may detract from the true feeling of contempt felt by being fed such drivel in the first place.

Oh dear, I really wish I hadn't said anything
I'm off

Oh dear, I really wish I hadn't said anything
I'm off
Noooo don't do that - this is what should happen on a forum. I just wish PD etc would raise their game so we had little or nothing to complain or pick them up on. Personally, on a business note, I think the company model has gone beyond saving. I expect new owners are considering options as we speak. They have to change. I enjoy contributing as we all do, but PD please give us reason to stop commenting so negatively - not to much to ask is it. Rant over - normal conditions apply. Now re MM, err,...um. I don't think he will ever be on my Christmas card list - there I have said it.:mysmilie_50:

May I make an apology on mentioning some presenters erogenous zones. I was probably being a bit personal.
I'm sure these areas in reality are kept clean and fragrant. Sorry if I caused offence. :thinking:

May I make an apology on mentioning some presenters erogenous zones. I was probably being a bit personal.
I'm sure these areas in reality are kept clean and fragrant. Sorry if I caused offence. :thinking:

He probably uses Boom!

Latest posts

Back