Taya 3 Piece Copaiba Volumising Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Taya 3 Piece Copaiba Volumising Collection
Item Number: 215207
QVC Price £18.50
One Time Only Price £15.24
P&P £3.95

A three-piece collection from the hair experts at Taya featuring the Volumizing Shampoo, Volumizing Conditioner and Volumizing Elixir. Formulated with Copaiba resin, a naturally occurring fibrous binding sap that leaks from the trunk and the bark of the Copaiba tree, this powerful recipe invisibly bonds to the hair creating overall volume, lift, and fullness in fine, thin hair and transforms hair into its fullest, most voluminous condition.

Contains:

1 x Copaiba Resin Volumizing Shampoo (59ml)
1 x Copaiba Resin Volumizing Conditioner (59ml)
1 x Copaiba Resin Volumizing Elixir (177ml)

How to use:

Copaiba Volumizing Elixir:

Place a small amount of product in the palm and rub between the hands and fingers
Massage well into towel dried hair and blow dry or finger style, shape, or scrunch hair as desired
Re-apply as necessary on dry hair for added volume, fullness, and texture

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.215207

Just flicked over in the middle of the 10:30p.m show & thought it was a comedy sketch.3 worried/bored models having a substance vigorously rubbed through their hair.Results one looking as though she had come through a Hurricane & the other as though she had been plugged into the National grid.Then the guest with a rapid delivery in a high pitched voice & a laid back DF with Zebra striped hair.

I had a sachet of the shampoo and conditioner and used it at the weekend when staying in a hotel. My hair felt amazing however it was a soft water area so could also have helped.

Wasn't watching so don't know about the big bottle of stuff. I have no idea why they need so many different products they all sound like they are identical.

Latest posts

Back