The DPD man has just been...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alas Tia Emma is tempting me with new designs right now!!... She is a bad woman that one, she makes me buy things!! *shocked look*

I must just add that the CS are absolutely wonderful and they go to great lengths to help everyone. The team as a whole are brilliant and I would rather watch Rocks than watch the tele these days lol

hi shireen i got a bit side tracked on the negative i.e the bent items and forgot to say how lovely the cuff links are i bought my hubby some in all the designes and these are his favouites i got them in iolite and amethyst and as he wears cufflinks to work daily for him a good pressie . and i do so agree the customer service is wonderful but if they were not so good would we all stick around they do an amazing job
(and as i have spent the last couple of hours trying to sort out a small problem with an Indian cs today you will all know what i mean and still not resolved) lol

Hello everyone,

This seems like a very good time to tell you about some exciting changes we are making.

Tony Poole is moving in to a new role of Product Manager. Working directly for Steve, Tony will use his gemstone and jewellery knowledge to make sure that our quality control is second to none.

Katherine Stass is being promoted to Help Team Manager. She will still be around to help you, but will also manage the Help Team.

We're all really excited about these changes, and look forward to continuing to improve our service all the time.

Kind regards

John Bennett

thanks John for the info and I to would like to say good luck to Tony and Katherine in their new roles

Congratulations to Katherine and Tony on well deserved promotions.

Shireen, I love some of your pieces, so sorry to hear that so many were a bit disappointing. Hope you get a fantastic replacement for your bangle, and loving your rings, cufflinks and earrings. Enjoy wearing them.

Last edited:
This is excellent news and well deserved. I wish you guys pleasure and success in your new roles.

Argey

Congratulations Katherine and Tony! You've both really earned your promotions! Well done and good luck for the future. xx

Congratulations Katherine and Tony. You both deserve this for the excellent service you give us and and for what you do for the reputation of Rocks. Well done xx

Latest posts

Back