The dreadful SG - at it again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I've mellowed over the years and Q presenters just don't illicit this kind of strong feeling anymore, but as SuziQ said, JF is such an air-head I tend not to watch her hours: the sniffing, flicking and scratching is distracting before she opens her mouth.
I like Craig too...it's possibly I've crossed over into a weird post-shopping TV reality.

I can tolerate most of them but I will not watch Marv, Miceal, Charlie or Craig those 4 are automatic turn overs and I automatically mute DelBoy Flint, Sara G and Simon...

Oh maybe I can't tolerate as many as I thought then haha

i agree too, but the only thing i wish and envy you for is your pmt - wish i had it lol

Lol! I think my PMT days are coming to an end - now it's PMT of a different kind Permanent Menopausal Tension!

I'll miss it, but I won't IYKWIM.

Wow, reading all these comments about other presenters as well as SG has made me realise what a patient and tolerant person I must be to have just moaned about SG. Or is it that my age has made me so forgetful I can no longer remember all the presenters that make me want to switch off unless I'm actually watching!

OH moans about the cost of Sky but when you can whip through presentations to avoid the presenters, it's priceless :mysmilie_19:

(It's also worth the cost to catch them lying about products so I have proof when I make a complaint about an item - but that's another story, the moral of which is to NEVER delete until you know something's right.)

Latest posts

Back