This morning so far...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
A couple of observations.

1. Simon Biagi with the TSV - was it absolutely necessary for him to screech out every fruit, veg and salad item you could ever find in a greengrocers as examples of produce kept fresh by the eco-egg thingies ? I find the man unbearable, spoilt the presentation and as a result I won't be buying.

2. Kathy T looks nice this morning, nicely made up and her hair is well styled and looks thicker - wonder which products she's used ? I haven't seen a full length view so I don't know what she's wearing - her clothes often let her down.

3. I like the Prai woman. Has anyone tried the products and what do you think ? Who is the rather attractive man with her ? He seems familiar.

4. Cordelia has lovely skin - wonder how old she is ?

I think I've got too much time on my hands - I must get out more ! (The lawn is begging to be mowed for the first time since Nov

Don't waste your money on Prai IMO - very average products. However, Kathy Kangas is a nice lady and I believe she saves dogs from terrible lives so I'm on her side.

Simon Biagi needs a gag, a body shave and a tutorial on how not to talk to people like they're two slices short of a loaf and cut out all that fake amaaaaaaaaaaaazement while he's at it.

I agree Cordy is lovely. Must be in her 40's I would think but looks great all the time.

As for the lawn, we replaced it with faux grass two years ago - best money I've every spent.

CC

Oh and just to add, the attractive chap with the Prai lady is Nigel Barker who used to be on America's Next Top Model

Oh that's right, Nigel. I remember his face but not his name ! I like tall men.

I have ultra sensitive very very dry skin and I use the Prai oily serum or anti wrinkle serum. (Not sure what the proper name is)I don't think for one second it has improved my skin but I do know that without it you would be able to use my face as a Lambeth drum it is so tight and painful. Even with that I use another moisturiser on top.

I first got it as part of a TSV but I didn't use the other bits so now I buy from EB. It is similar to Rodel glamox serum. It is very oily.

Latest posts

Back