Tili TSV 8/9/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tili Velvet Make-Up Organiser Large Vanity Case
Item Number: 736959
QVC Price £32.00
Todays Special Value Price £22.98
P&P £3.95

Keep your beauty supplies organised with this large vanity case from Tili. Created specially for QVC and crafted from a velvety soft fabric, it includes a range of removable EVA foam dividers, four brush holders, an internal lid pocket and a protective flap to help keep everything in order. Complete with a top handle and zip fastening, you'll be able to store as well as carry your beauty products, so you can get glam no matter where you are.

Stylish and practical - not only does this vanity case boast a luxuriously soft velvet exterior, but if you take a look on the inside, you'll find a set of removable EVA foam dividers to help you organise your beauty products to perfection. It includes six small and four large dividers, each designed to help you keep everything from your make-up to your beauty accessories in their designated space, so you can avoid rummaging around.

Make your choice - this must-have vanity case is available in six gorgeous colour options. If you're a fan of elegant, neutral tones, choose Grey or Blush, or go for Royal Blue, Orange, Green or Amethyst to add a pop of jewel-toned colour to your beauty stash.

• Wipe with a damp cloth and leave to air dry
  • Handle: 20cm x 3.5cm (7.8" x 1.3")
  • Vanity case (h x w x d): 30cm x 28cm x 10.5cm (11.8" x 11" x 4.1")

Colour options:

• Royal Blue
  • Blush
  • Grey
  • Amethyst
  • Green
  • Orange

All measurements are approximate

This has got to be one of the most boring TSV’s Q have offered in the last 12 months if you ask me.
And don’t get me started on the price. £27.00 for something that you could pick up in Primark for a fiver. Absolutely ridiculous as usual

This has got to be one of the most boring TSV’s Q have offered in the last 12 months if you ask me.
And don’t get me started on the price. £27.00 for something that you could pick up in Primark for a fiver. Absolutely ridiculous as usual
Totally agree…
£27…… crazy

I don’t get how to use it for travel. It would take too much space in my suitcase and I don’t want it as my one carry on bag. It’s too big for weekends away in UK (for me). I don’t need more storage at home.

Agree with Mr M. £5 from Primark! The velvet fabric is totally impractical, no mention of it being able to be washed. I'd get makeup all over that in no time!!
I was just gonna say that - Even with the best of efforts it's gonna look manky very quickly, not only that where's the mirror? surely any vanity case worth its salt would have a mirror (even if it's fiddly to use). It might be ok if it was pvc/ pleather and had a positionable mirror so you could do your make up straight out of the box. Oh, and cost about £15 less - other than that it's perfect lol!

Latest posts

Back