Time line for benefit reforms

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the info PAL. Just found the benefits and work site and joined last night...wish I had found it before I filled the damned form out...am sat here anxious as hell as I have my first encounter with ATOS tomorrow. Keep me in your prayers!!

Lx

Thanks for the info PAL. Just found the benefits and work site and joined last night...wish I had found it before I filled the damned form out...am sat here anxious as hell as I have my first encounter with ATOS tomorrow. Keep me in your prayers!!

Lx

I found them ok with me as I never had to go. My doctor sent a fax to them saying I was not well etc & explained my anxiety s. I had a letter back, saying I was being placed in the support group.

I will wish you luck though xxx

That site is excellent!!! Well worth the money, a friend joined and got from IB to ESA without a medical and got a higher rate too. She followed all the tips and information. Do try to print out the forms and read them, a bit at a time. They are pretty big on the page count

Lx

Good luck!!!

And yes Benefits and Work site is fantastic!!!!

Latest posts

Back