Todays Top Tech with Samsung TSV 26/01/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On now with the printer.

He doesn't tell you how to gain access to the print head, in case you need to syringe clean it. I had to do that to my ecotank 2 weeks ago.

And it still needed a power clean, which he also doesn't mention how to do it. You press the ? button and the start button. A power clean also uses a quarter of your ink, but does a complete clean, for clear printing.

Well I brought the Samsung S22 for my Wife as needed a new one and I think its a bargain checked around and cheapest I could find brand new was 600, refurbs being sold on legit sites for 550

regardless of what you guys say really please

Well I brought the Samsung S22 for my Wife as needed a new one and I think its a bargain checked around and cheapest I could find brand new was 600, refurbs being sold on legit sites for 550

regardless of what you guys say really please
I agree with you, can't see the point of paying double for the 23 or 24. Only problem may be the battery life but I think that's a problem with most phones. I have the note 9 which is obviously quite a few years old now so I did consider this but I don't really have any problems with it so I think I'll be good and hold off for now. Hope she likes it

I agree with you, can't see the point of paying double for the 23 or 24. Only problem may be the battery life but I think that's a problem with most phones. I have the note 9 which is obviously quite a few years old now so I did consider this but I don't really have any problems with it so I think I'll be good and hold off for now. Hope she likes it

wife has the S20 so a logical step up but wanted the green and was sold out by the time I could get to it !! At that price level this was a a true bargain for something we actually wanted. Also the same for the beats headphones which I may get
Ideal World would only want a deal on a job lot of Nokia 105s…

exactly ... but I do wonder why they don't even try there cheap mobiles/laptops etc

Heard some horror stories on battery life on the S22. Otherwise, it’s a TSV I may have potentially tried out. We are up the S24 now. I wonder if Samsung have addressed the alleged battery life issue? I usually stick with Google (Pixel 8 Pro) for android and have an iPhone 14 also. Battery life pretty good on both. Rarely if ever have I used a Samsung phone long-term.

Heard some horror stories on battery life on the S22. Otherwise, it’s a TSV I may have potentially tried out. We are up the S24 now. I wonder if Samsung have addressed the alleged battery life issue? I usually stick with Google (Pixel 8 Pro) for android and have an iPhone 14 also. Battery life pretty good on both. Rarely if ever have I used a Samsung phone long-term.

why do you have two then ? is one for work ?

for the cash and with the 'battery issues' it is still worth the deal for sure

I've had Samsung phones for years - last couple were the S20 FE and now a S23 - no problem ever with battery life. As time goes on the battery life reduces but that's the same with all batteries.

I recently purchased the Samsung S20 ultra for my friend on her birthday. I believe it's a great deal considering that the cheapest brand new one I could find was $600, and refurbished models were being sold on reputable websites for $450. Regardless of any opinions, I'm satisfied with my decision

I recently purchased the Samsung S20 ultra for my friend on her birthday. I believe it's a great deal considering that the cheapest brand new one I could find was $600, and refurbished models were being sold on reputable websites for $450. Regardless of any opinions, I'm satisfied with my decision

and so is my wife, this was a true great deal and they are out there

Latest posts

Back