Trio TSV 25/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also bought this set on Saturday and mine came Sunday as well. Love the colours and am wearing the pinky/gold one now. I am pleased with the colours as well woodster.
Thats the one I am wearing today after saying I wont be buying it. I agree its not christmassy but the colours are ok. I popped into Primarni and bought some christmas glitters for way under a pound. Must have bought it in my sleep. It happens!

You dodged well. Mine just arrived today and it's pants. I fell for the fast and furious hard sell. The formula is very runny, and the colour pay off poor on the metallics. Not up to the usual Nails Inc standard at all.
They looked shite to me. No offence.

Thats the one I am wearing today after saying I wont be buying it. I agree its not christmassy but the colours are ok. I popped into Primarni and bought some christmas glitters for way under a pound. Must have bought it in my sleep. It happens!
Oh no!!! Primark!!

Why no Primark what have they done?

I was annoyed when people were moaning that they needed more than one coat. There is no way I have ever just put one coat of nail varnish on my nails
Primark are villans of the Rag Trade & have a huge carbon Skidmark.

Circa 2010 in Bangladesh there was an accident in one of their factories Many died horrible deaths including women & children. The building either burned, or fell down.
'Cut a long': Appalling abuse of workers who are paid a pittance to toil for long hours in terrible conditions. They stay at the factory in excess of 13 hour shifts & then sleep on the floor by the sewing machine on shitty rags. This, in order to aid Westerners rapacious consumerism & consumption of cheap throwaway gear.

Some have poor memories. I do not, & will not shop there.
The above is from memory/general knowledge, not an internet search. No doubt some 'facts' will appear shortly.

Latest posts

Back