Tula vs Kipling bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember Enny, I still have a beautiful purse made from the softest of leathers.

All my Tula is pretty ancient - and mainly from John Lewis - or George Henry Lee as it was called in my home town all those years ago.

I'm a bit of a bag freak - or at least I used to be till I retired early, sadly I've not much use for beautiful bags now. But still they draw me...

Is Hidesign also made by Radley?

Texier is a French company I believe and their bags are lovely. I'd also recommend The Bridge (Italian), classic timeless style with hand tanned leather that gets better the older it gets. I've wound down my collection now and keep returning to my Mulberry for daily use - although it is pretty heavy.

If you are handy to a McArthur Glen shopping outlet check to see if they have a Radley/Tula outlet - there's one at Cheshire Oaks - it also has a Mulberry outlet:) And as others have said good old TK Maxx.

I have been in the outlet as Cheshire oaks and they have some good offers on.I didn't notice a mulberry outlet there though.

I managed to pop into TKs yesterday. Hundreds of bags but just couldn't find the one. :cheeky:

Will look up these outlets and possibly have a trip out to see whats there - thanks for the tips.

I managed to pop into TKs yesterday. Hundreds of bags but just couldn't find the one. :cheeky:

Will look up these outlets and possibly have a trip out to see whats there - thanks for the tips.

I know what you mean about finding "the one" I'm just as bad with purses. Pity I have to keep to a low budget though as it's always the most expensive ones I like so I rarely look now. I can't even remember when I bought a new bag :(

I remember Enny, I still have a beautiful purse made from the softest of leathers.

All my Tula is pretty ancient - and mainly from John Lewis - or George Henry Lee as it was called in my home town all those years ago.

I'm a bit of a bag freak - or at least I used to be till I retired early, sadly I've not much use for beautiful bags now. But still they draw me...

Is Hidesign also made by Radley?

Texier is a French company I believe and their bags are lovely. I'd also recommend The Bridge (Italian), classic timeless style with hand tanned leather that gets better the older it gets. I've wound down my collection now and keep returning to my Mulberry for daily use - although it is pretty heavy.

If you are handy to a McArthur Glen shopping outlet check to see if they have a Radley/Tula outlet - there's one at Cheshire Oaks - it also has a Mulberry outlet:) And as others have said good old TK Maxx.

I have a The Bridge. The leather is woven strips and I was lucky enough to buy it for a bargain £50 from a serious handbag addict on another forum I use. It was like new as well.

Latest posts

Back