Turntable organisers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mina

Registered Shopper
QVC sell a set of 4 different sizes for £32.99 with a removable TPR liner (Thermo Plastic Rubber, ie it's PVC-type material). I bought one, then bought cheaper ones from amazon because they are good, then I bought 2 in aldi today for £3.99 each - without the removable liner (who cares?) They're the smallest size of the 4 which suits my kitchen cupboards perfectly whereas with the set of 4 I had to juggle things around to make them fit in. 4 would be less than half price so worth looking at if you're interested.

QVC sell a set of 4 different sizes for £32.99 with a removable TPR liner (Thermo Plastic Rubber, ie it's PVC-type material). I bought one, then bought cheaper ones from amazon because they are good, then I bought 2 in aldi today for £3.99 each - without the removable liner (who cares?) They're the smallest size of the 4 which suits my kitchen cupboards perfectly whereas with the set of 4 I had to juggle things around to make them fit in. 4 would be less than half price so worth looking at if you're interested.
I was tempted to pick some up last week when I was in Aldi, but the thought of taking everything out of my cupboards and not being able to get everything back in because of the extra space taken up by the turntable put me off. I shall maybe have to reconsider

I wondered that, alison, but they're actually space-savers in my cupboard.

Latest posts

Back