Uh, Uh, Jane Plan, Uh I'm going to explode, 18 minutes in.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wait till the Peter Plan comes along...........Food for thought indeed!

Once jane gets bumped like Karcher etc for a "cheaper" brand it will be the Peter Plan, look at Peters portions, Peter doesnt need pans, Peter no longer pants :mysmilie_46: and a whole load of other made up boolocks, all for just £8.99 per day :wait:

Wait till the Peter Plan comes along...........Food for thought indeed!

Once jane gets bumped like Karcher etc for a "cheaper" brand it will be the Peter Plan, look at Peters portions, Peter doesnt need pans, Peter no longer pants :mysmilie_46: and a whole load of other made up boolocks, all for just £8.99 per day :wait:

Did you not mean "Peter no longer needs pants?" - and that would be because all this liquid slop he's been consuming has knackered his digestive system to such a degree that only a large bucket will do?!

Has Howard "bowels" Griffiths had a go at presenting Jane Plan yet? Should be fun. Can hear it now...."Well most diets I've tried in the past, well to be honest, you know what I mean, well I've liked them, but I've had to be in running distance of a rest roo....Oh wtf - they make me sh*t go through the eye of a needle! Lets face it folks, nobody wants to see that, or smell it for that matter, hey good job we're not "smelly vision eh viewers"?! And whilst we're on the subject of....cue voice from back stage - "Sell the ****** product Howard"!!!!

As I was saying this diet is totally different, now I tried the granola this morning then a couple of hours later I had the delicious lemon shortbread, and apart from a few sneaky toots here and there, everything seems fine...."oooh hang on a minute, ooh I'll be right back ....as soon as I've sorted meself out". Switch to VT! A short while later " Lummie Charlie that's better - I'd give it 10 minutes if I were you"!

Latest posts

Back