Vionic TSV 14/7/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like a good arch support but balk at vionic prices and think most of their shoes look a bit cheap. I have some good insoles that I use when not wearing fitflops and will stick to those.

I’ve got a pair of leather Vionic trainers that I ummed and ahhh’d about for ages because they were quite spendy- but i went for theM and I luuuuurve them. In fact I’ve just taken them off as I’ve been wearing them today. I’ll be interested to see what the TSV is - if it’s trainers I might be interested.

Essence Mylie Trainer

Attachments

• dfsadasf.png
    dfsadasf.png
    175 KB · Views: 78
Vionic Essence Mylie Trainer
Item Number: 194171
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.97
P&P £4.95

On-trend, comfy and supportive, every wardrobe needs Vionic's Mylie trainers! With a retro-modern style and a casual lace-up design, these trainers are ideal to pop on for day or evening, week or weekend. We love the canvas and suede leather uppers with metallic detailing, not to mention the letter V branding for a street-chic finish. However you style them, Mylie will pull all your outfits together effortlessly.

Step up your trainer game - what's not to love about Mylie's retro design? With a multi-mix of canvas, leather and suede, you have a multitude of colour pops and highlights, while the metallic detailing and V branding on the side panels add stylish flourishes.

Comfort first - enjoy surefooted support every step of the way in these versatile trainers. The outsoles are made from virgin rubber, giving them a soft density underfoot, with 3 Zone technology and arch support for added comfort and stability.

Choose your colour - with four fresh colours options, you can pick the perfect pair to co-ordinate your looks. Like a classic shade? Go for Black or White with contrasting details. Prefer a pop of colour? Khaki and Burgundy are colourways exclusive to QVC - a unique choice to revamp your collection.

Your perfect fit - this style is true to size, so select your usual shoe size for the perfect fit.

• Deep heel cup
  • Padded lining, heel collar and tongue
  • Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, helping reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees
  • Durable outsole with patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
  • Removable EVA footbed features arch hugging comfort that helps promote natural alignment from the ground up
  • Wide cotton laces
  • Outer: leather, manmade, textile; inner: textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 2.5cm (1")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Burgundy
  • Khaki
  • White

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back