Watchdog and 14-Day refunds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SnowMoon

Registered Shopper
Had to laugh. Watchdog, just now, were saying they are hearing more and more examples of companies saying they do not have to refund you within 14 days as their terms and conditions say they can take longer. They said those companies obviously do not understand the law and if any viewers hear of any companies doing this please to let the programme know so they can look into it - and possibly feature the wrongdoers.... Good job Steve sank some money into the company....

Had to laugh. Watchdog, just now, were saying they are hearing more and more examples of companies saying they do not have to refund you within 14 days as their terms and conditions say they can take longer. They said those companies obviously do not understand the law and if any viewers hear of any companies doing this please to let the programme know so they can look into it - and possibly feature the wrongdoers.... Good job Steve sank some money into the company....
Well I reported them to Trading Standards - as did a few others according to Facebook comments I've seen. I was told they were investigating further.

Something must have happened 'cos I've returned a few things recently (which I shouldn't really have ordered!!) and I've received my refund within 7 days.
The reduction in wait time for refunds was about the only thing that has improved since Steve came back. And obviously the cash he poured into Gemporia made a massive difference. Obviously the business had been running on our refunds while selling the same items for the second time!!!

The reduction in wait time for refunds was about the only thing that has improved since Steve came back. And obviously the cash he poured into Gemporia made a massive difference. Obviously the business had been running on our refunds while selling the same items for the second time!!!
And reselling returned items at a higher markup! Have you seen how much higher prices are for returned Argyle, Canadian and IF diamonds?
Plus the much higher prices for new range of diamond rings are ridiculous, £699-799 for half carat of white diamonds set into cheese wire gold weights....

Latest posts

Back