Wax Candle sets with LED bulbs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I get emails of special offers from LEDHUT every day, with a huge variety of discounts, including free PP from time to time, sometimes if your order is over a certain amount.

But they are wasting their time with me, as my house is now fully LED.

Some LED light bulbs are as low as 59P.

And all my orders have included a small packet of free sweets!

Hi Alan could you remind me where you bought your LED bulbs? I want to convert the house to them and remember you did a thread about them a while ago. (Serious question) :mysmilie_3:

Maybe they'd make a good Xmas present for My Akimbo? :mysmilie_851: (less serious comment...though I would if I could get away with it!) :mysmilie_50:

Yes, it is LEDHUT but if you register you will get their special offer emails then you can wait until you get an offer which suits you eg free pp, 25% off etc etc.

I've never seen such a large variety of offers.

At the moment they have led candle screw fitting bulbs for 59p unfortunately I need bayonet ones and they are still £5 something

I bought some screw to bayonet adapters online, they cost about 50P each with free postage.

They came fairly quickly from China and are OK, although they won't fit into some bayonet sockets that have a thick shroud around the bulb because they are to thick to fit in because the shroud stops them.

Lidl sell LED bulbs cheaply from tine to time, but they are always screw fitting, and I use some of those with the adapters too. In fact, I bought 2 for £6 only yesterday, or £3-49 each, 7 Watt, probably equivalent to about 40W, although to me they always seem brighter than the equivalent wattage, as they are a much whiter light than old incandescent bulbs.

Latest posts

Back