Ways to improve IW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ideal World lack integrity and have a lot of work to do before they can be trusted by consumers.

It's all very well to say it's a shame that more people should write posts about IW, but the (lack of) popularity of IW, especially against that of QVC, can be seen by the number of people on here who are writing/reading the posts. It's usually about 10:1 in favour of QVC.

They need to look at their oursourcing call centre to India. At very least they should seek to improve the English of operators if they are to stay in India but I think they should bring the call centre to the UK. Im very nervous everytime I have a problem or even when ordering on the phonelines.

Hate the new graphics and hate the tacky infomercials type ads during a show, becoming like a flipping
Infocommercials dreadful.

I agree Paul Laers doing cheesy voicceovers 'American infomercial style' is very tacky. Is he only back to do vooiceovers, they have only let him do a couple of hours or so since they announced his return. What does he do all day if he cant go online. Play tiddlywinks with the little Chef Joe, perhaps.

Latest posts

Back