What a cheek!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sapphireblue

Registered Shopper
Hi,
I bought on impulse a ruby bracelet 11 ct (629157) Gold plated silver for £149.95 last week. It was delivered today. I opened the box and immediately noticed that a ruby has fallen out! It’s in the plastic bag.

Just in the process of filling in the form to return to TJC when young Del pops up on the TV selling the same bracelet or so I thought. The code is different code (629156) it’s 1ct heavier (12ct) and the price is £99.95

Come on TJC, what are you playing at, your deals of the day are supposed to the lowest prices!
I am not impressed!
Sapphireblue

Not good, Sapphireblue!

But it seems to me that all the channels do that sort of thing (except Rocks TV). You have to take what they say with a pinch of salt, unfortunately...

And for faulty goods, don't forget to ask for P&P refunds.....both ways, Sapphire Blue.

Be careful about the P& P because I sent an item back with a stone missing and they refused saying that there was nothing wrong with it .I do not shop anymore with this channel .

Be careful about the P& P because I sent an item back with a stone missing and they refused saying that there was nothing wrong with it .I do not shop anymore with this channel .

I take photos of everything just in case. It's come in useful more than once (although I haven't had to do this with TJC for a very very very long time).

Was just about to suggest the same thing, photograph it in the bag with the loose stone, in case they start quibbling. How disappointing to receive a faulty item, and then discover you could have got a bigger carat weight for considerably less.

Hi all
Thank you all, I have taken a picture See below

I am so disenchanted I am going to send back and ask for a full refund including P&P both ways.

I will let you know how I get on.

Sapphireblue

Attachments

• IMG00040-20091106-1412.jpg
    IMG00040-20091106-1412.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 220
Apologies but formatting still up the Swanee on FF!

Good thinking to take a photo and you are entitled to both p&p's back.....only thing is that due to their.... err.......refund systems, TJC in the past have repaid the p&p by cheque.....much later on! As PPC said in another thread, there was only one guy who could sign the cheques and he was often out of the country!! *smilie whistling* etc

Was just about to suggest the same thing, photograph it in the bag with the loose stone, in case they start quibbling. How disappointing to receive a faulty item, and then discover you could have got a bigger carat weight for considerably less.

Mad4gems, i know iam a bit off topic here - i looked through your albums - your jewellery is absolutely gorgeous! I love the heart pendants, the purple ones. The jewellery you showed me in your album, is the jewellery i would rather buy than gems - even their yahsara doesnt hold a candle to the albums of yours and your friends jewellery - i wish you had a shop! :flower::flower:

Latest posts

Back