What has been you best Q product

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My Samsung net book. I used it daily for 5 years until it was superseded by my iPad mini last Nov which wasn't from QVC.

Also another vote for Cozee Homes bedding, I've got 2 of their microfibre winter weight sets and they are good quality and very pretty.

I'm a recent convert to Alpha H Liquid Gold and very impressed. I'm planning to try other products in the range.

Yes I had heard that, but I thought if I get a 'proper wallet' as it were then there is less chance of it 'overheating' as daft as it sounds heat apparently can cause the card to stop working (not sure how accurate this is), thus I thought for the sake of the money I paid, I would just buy one (would have had to purchase tin-foil which I don't actually have in the house!

I recently bought the three floral ones for £24 inc postage as I thought they looked quite jolly! Haven't got round to switching my cards over yet, LOL. I had read foil did the same job but personally cannot be bothering with all that, although I wasn't aware it could make the cards overheat. So it is literally cooking foil???? Surely not!

Ha Ha. Buy an AirRam AndiK. You'll see exactly what I mean.
I love that big lump of plastic more than I do my family, seriously.

Whenever there is a post asking what is everyone's best buy from QVC, I always note posts from Mr Marple praising to the skies the AirRam. I have the old type GTECH power sweeper, and I love that, but after reading all Mr Marple's posts, I can't wait for it break down, so I can justify buying an AirRam. But will it stop working? Oh no, on it goes day in day out! I love my GTECH so Lord knows how I will feel when I eventually get an AirRam, especially seeing Mr Marple's feelings for 'that big lump of plastic'.

Whenever there is a post asking what is everyone's best buy from QVC, I always note posts from Mr Marple praising to the skies the AirRam. I have the old type GTECH power sweeper, and I love that, but after reading all Mr Marple's posts, I can't wait for it break down, so I can justify buying an AirRam. But will it stop working? Oh no, on it goes day in day out! I love my GTECH so Lord knows how I will feel when I eventually get an AirRam, especially seeing Mr Marple's feelings for 'that big lump of plastic'.

Ha Ha, you have no idea what you're missing Anna!!

I bought the original one.

It started to make a dreadful noise, so loud that it was unusable, although it seemed to work.

Googled the symptoms, it seemed the plastic gears they used in the original just give up the ghost, hence the "new improved version with metal gears" that QVC were emphasising on the later models. In fact, when they said this, I suspected at the time that problems would arise with mine.

Anyway, I rang GTECH re the 5 year guarantee, which was on offer at the time, IF YOU REGISTERED FOR IT.

They sent a new "chassis" which arrived the very next day!!!!!

In fact, it was virtually a new machine, just missing the upper handle, battery, and dust pan.

Superb service, but this also showed that they knew all about the problem.

LOL. I obviously haven't used it enough! Mine is becoming noisier and I did register for the 5 year guarantee so I'll call them to get the metal replacement

I've bought no end of good stuff and rubbish over the years but these would be my favourites or the most value for money;

1. A 9ct gold 18 inch flat curb necklace bought about 15 years ago. I wear it at least two or three times every week. From the days when QVC and gold in general was affordable and good quality.
2. Lock & Lock - not glam but never wears out and I use it all the time.
3. Panasonic Wet & Dry Epilator - rechargeable and so useful with all the attachments. Easy pay was very helpful on this occasion.

LOL. I obviously haven't used it enough! Mine is becoming noisier and I did register for the 5 year guarantee so I'll call them to get the metal replacement

They did ask to hear it over the phone.

It was not just louder, but a horrible whining noise.

As soon as they heard it, they arranged the swap.

So just being a bit louder may not be enough.

Please let me know.

POSTSRIPT ------ act innocent, if they think you know about the gears problem, they may think you are trying it on to get a new vac.

I love my Northern Nights Egyptian cotton bedding.l know you have to give it a good iron but once it's on the bed it is divine.

The only Q item I have used every single day for the last 3-4 years is Mally mascara! Also love my 3 Ninja products. Kipling bags not good enough to make the grade either. I will post again if summat else springs to mind!

Best product would be Alpha H as its transformed my skin , however all the money ive wasted ordering skincare from Q that hasn't worked probably out weighs any savings ive got from Q :(

Same goes with Yankee candles , ive had some great purchases but also some flops.

My best and favourite product has to be Revitalash - I now have eyelashes to put mascara on. It is really expensive, do I only buy it when on offer, but it really does work. Revitabrow is good too!

B

This made me laugh. When I first brought home a Gtec sweeper hubby laughed and asked what good it would be. I had seen them using one in a garden centre and that's what made me buy it. We had it for yonks and when it eventually died hubby went straight out and got another even though I said I wanted a air Ram. He went to his parents the other week and they have an AirRam, he came home singing its praises and asked if I had heard of them cause he wants one! Couldn't believe him! Makes me want to feed the Gtec sweeper something to make it sick ��

Back on topic, my most used thing must be by Laura geller B&B, I've been using it for years now but use it as a finishing powder. It's the thing that has been most constant in my make up bag, everything else I'm a brand tart

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back