What is going on???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
I've had 3 items this week that have taken 4 days to get dispatched - what is going on???
Anyone had the same problem?

I ordered a Tignanello bag yesterday. Checked my order status and it says dispatched 16/07/10.

know what you mean

My orders seem to hang "in process" for days too; I've tried different debit or credit cards to see whether that's a factor but it makes no difference. I read and weep when I read members here who have received beauty TSVs within 48 hours of ordering!

I just went to see whether anything was "hanging" but my account isn't accessible on QVCuk.com at the moment.

Jude xx

I've noticed that TSV's seem to get priority, and I usually receive those in 1-2 days. My other orders are usually stuck "In process" for up to four days.

When QVC's delivery schedule was 5-7 working days I usually got my items in around 3-4 days. Since they reduced it to 3-5 working days it's at least 5 days from order to delivery, if not 6 or 7, and this is regardless of carrier. I don't know whether when they reduced the timescale they built up a backlog, and this is why items remain 'in process' for longer, or whether it coincided with their launch on ITV increasing their sales, but for me at least, deliveries have been distinctly slower since the very moment QVC claimed they would be quicker...:taphead:

The last TSV I ordered came in 48 hrs. I order my laura geller kit on sunday and it took til thursday to get here. I was getting worried as I'd heard lots of people saying they were doing well with getting the order out early. Glad its not just me but they should pull their socks up!

When QVC's delivery schedule was 5-7 working days I usually got my items in around 3-4 days. Since they reduced it to 3-5 working days it's at least 5 days from order to delivery, if not 6 or 7, and this is regardless of carrier.

Yes, I've notived this too!

When QVC's delivery schedule was 5-7 working days I usually got my items in around 3-4 days. Since they reduced it to 3-5 working days it's at least 5 days from order to delivery, if not 6 or 7, and this is regardless of carrier. I don't know whether when they reduced the timescale they built up a backlog, and this is why items remain 'in process' for longer, or whether it coincided with their launch on ITV increasing their sales, but for me at least, deliveries have been distinctly slower since the very moment QVC claimed they would be quicker...:taphead:

I believe that their 3-5 days are taken from dispatch. Do you think it's possible they're holding stuff in the warehouse for longer to stop the backlog so that they can still claim 3-5 working days on delivery?

Latest posts

Back