What IW products will you be wearing for the royal wedding?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Normally I would go for something in size XXXS and a size 2 for my tiny feet but this time I shall go for XXXL in some slinky attire and size 9 Pavers (YES, I know I will look ridiculous but I don't want to outshine the bride - this time!).

Normally in my ears I will wear some massive dangling B&W ensomble but, as I have to remain loyal to IW, to get the same effect, I shall instead get my ears reinforced and wear two hanging baskets - with red, white and blue flowers in them of course.:happy:

Lovely.....would they be the latest Easy-Fill ones which are very 'on trend'?

I've decided to refrain from describing my outfit and accessories because I know what you lot are like on here......pinching my ideas......but I will say that you won't have seen anything like it before! :tongue:

If we are limited to current products we are pretty fecked.
I'll polish me face with showroom shine and one of the rollers from that ghastly jade soap then I'll put on my Linda lusardi miracle . I'll be waring it's a crap trousers or slinky in xxxl . With woodland leather parka. Hair will be a Kyle kaine clip in or maybe wig for a complete change. Means I don't have to wash it if I can't be bothered - actually I'll go with the slinky to save ironing as well. I'll do me nails with the dippy acrylics .A nice pair of reiker shoes - the flat mary janes . I don't know if they still do nyce legs or xen tan anymore - maybe need to go bare. Make up def jerome - don't think there's any competition in that dept. And not a lot of choice for bling - I'll think I'll go for true diamonds - the tarnish will set off my outfit nicely.
Oh for the old days when the products were varied and good. Or I could buy. Ubisurfer or laptop and surf for better selection on line !!

Last edited:
Lovely.....would they be the latest Easy-Fill ones which are very 'on trend'?

I've decided to refrain from describing my outfit and accessories because I know what you lot are like on here......pinching my ideas......but I will say that you won't have seen anything like it before! :tongue:

i've booked Maisie in for a pamper day...here's the plan:

DSUK02%20Cedric%20Corgi.jpg

Latest posts

Back