Which brand's TSV do you get most excited about?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The only ones that excite me are Skagen and Lulu Guinness. I've worked through all the beauty brands and the things I've liked from the TSV I can usually buy cheaper off ebay. I've succumbed to a few TSVs I didn't think I would find thrilling, and they've been excellent - the Gtech with headlights, the silicone oven gloves, Cooks Essentials pans.

I find the savings now for a TSV is really the price of the P&P - around a fiver - so I don't feel the "excitment" anymore,really.

I used to be quite excited about kipling - but not really now.Laura geller is still probably the one I'd wait up for - just my luck her next TSV is when I'm on holiday:doh:

Re all the pleas for Bobbi brown - I'm absolutely convinced shes had one TSV in the UK.It was a very small kit that sold out really quickly - but because I don't like her stuff,I didn't take much notice!!!!

She hasnt :devil::devil:

Used to be Smashbox and Philosophy and I would stay up til midnight for both. Don't bother now and haven't even bought every Philosophy TSV either lately which I would have done before. Haven't bought the Smashbox TSV's for a few years now either.

rainbowdottie, are you thinking of Prescriptives as they only did one when it was well known Estee Lauder had pulled the plug on it.

Last edited:
Lola Rose and Honora are the only two I would stay up for (although hopefully SuperCoolWillow will save me the bother and post info early :up:)

I used to get excited about Models Prefer and YBF as I liked watching Stacey..... now I like the Laura Geller ones as it is pretty pricely normally..... but mostly I dont watch as much as I used to ...... Id rather scour EBay for bargains, I think the only thing I cant better is the Rosehip Oil from Akin which is hard to get otherwise and cant live with out it.

I tune in if I know it's going to be jewellery, but quite frankly it's usually beyond my budget. 'Clearance' is the OSV (occasional special value) for me.

(Hello all, I've been lurking for a long time but finally registered)

It's got to be Kanban for me. Or Yankee Candles and of course Kipling bags. I also love BE make up aswell

I tune in if I know it's going to be jewellery, but quite frankly it's usually beyond my budget. 'Clearance' is the OSV (occasional special value) for me.

(Hello all, I've been lurking for a long time but finally registered)

Welcome to the forum. Its good fun here.:happy:

decleor , elemis [ unless they have padded it out with loads of masks ] , LG & mally.....smashbox i went for last time it was on....not much really

Elemis...getting a bit addicted, and I thought Gatineau addiction was bad enough! Occasionally O'Occitane.

Diamonique/ silver jewellery, though buying much less of late. Let's see what tomorrow brings in that regard. In general I keep an eye out for new beauty make up and jewellery, and go into snooze mode when it's gardening, bedding (appropriately enought), technology, cleaning, and nylon stretchyware from montrealincanada etc.

I'd like to like TSVs more than I do, if you know what I mean - they can add a bit of excitement to an otherwise dull day.

Hello Mimin!

xx

Latest posts

Back