Who the heck.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

madaunty

Quietly, Very Confused
... told JF that she was O.K to go on air looking like she does at the opening of the Adele Marie jewellery show,
She looks dreadful with her hair scraped back and that bliddy great thing round her neck (regrettably not a noose).
Whose bright idea was it to let the scrawniest presenter/SA do massive bits of jewellery.
What a mess.
:confused:

Oh my good Gawd !! What does it look like ? And the wrinkles as well. She looks awful really terrible :wonder:

I've seen her look better. That pale coloured top drains her and she looks scrawnier than ever and the prices of the "fashion" jewellery - don't think so. More overpriced tat.

I like the shade of JF's nail polish!

Can't believe the prices of this range of jewellery.............:mysmilie_466:

I've seen her look better. That pale coloured top drains her and she looks scrawnier than ever and the prices of the "fashion" jewellery - don't think so. More overpriced tat.

She needs some colour always goes for the nude shades just because it's so very now,just because it's in fashion does not mean it suits everyone.
Also used to quite like Supermodel by L D but she has killed it for me fed up seeing it on the end of her fingers.

Best bit of the hour at the end when Adele was putting a necklace on Professor Franks while she was doing her 'OMG it's amayzing I love love love this...' routine and Adele just said 'you're just like a child...' :grin: and then was obviously struggling to do up said necklace and followed it up with 'I don't want to strangle you...' :bandit:

I watched at the end of the hour of this overpriced tat and adele told JF that she was really bossy. Understatement of the year.

Amazing, unbelievable, incredible, I, I, I, me, me, me - oh, give us a break JF!

She is also poorly prepared for her presentations. I am sure that I heard her referring to a silver tone necklace as sterling silver. Sorry, I can't watch her anymore. There is something about her "style" of presentation that just leaves me completely irritated.

Sorry to all JF fans. :mysmilie_477:

Oh my good Gawd !! What does it look like ? And the wrinkles as well. She looks awful really terrible :wonder:

I completely agree with you, thought it was just me! With her hair tied back and wearing that hideous jewellery, she just reminded me of a little monkey!

or this...

Attachments

• chiuaua.jpg
    chiuaua.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 143
JF now on with Simon Wilson fawning & acting like the stupid little girl she is.

Will someone PLEASE give her a slap !!

And that ****** top she has got on does her no favours at all.

It seems the more negative feedback she gets on here the more JF appears on QVC...are we being punished? Give her credit for being a reliable worker,though, she seems to be on morning, noon and night...I can't watch QVC very often now as every time I switch over it seems to be her. Still, every cloud has a silver lining, I'm not ordering anything.

It seems the more negative feedback she gets on here the more JF appears on QVC...are we being punished? Give her credit for being a reliable worker,though, she seems to be on morning, noon and night...I can't watch QVC very often now as every time I switch over it seems to be her. Still, every cloud has a silver lining, I'm not ordering anything.

Maybe her dear hubby "encourages" her to do all the hours she can...he's sitting quietly in their well-stocked palacial bathroom in the peace and quiet...did I mention quiet?

Their doggies love love love her though...HELLO! she makes them look good!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back