Why am I tempted by this Philip Kingsley offer?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
http://www.qvcuk.com/Philip-Kingsle...87122&itemId=12832797&orisc=CRT&sc=203415-CRT

Right! I've tried elasticizer years ago and didn't really notice any benefit from using it. UNTIL, I ruined my hair lightening it too much and it went like fragile candyfloss. I emailed Scott Cornwall who developed the Colourb4 range, who recommended Elasticizer and he was right! It did seem to repair the damage where no other treatment had.

Back to this QVC product which is a great price (£42.72) for 500ml each of Elasticizer, shampoo and conditioner, a lower price than the 500ml Elasticizer on its own. So I'm not disputing the value of the set but knowing that I don't generally use these products I've just caught myself adding it to my basket (just in case)!

I managed to talk myself out of it and can only put it down to the fact I haven't had enough cups of tea yet this morning! So in this thread, by all means discuss the virtues of this special priced Kingsley set but also can you confess to those "I didn't know I needed it" impulse buys that you've bought because it was a great price only to realise later it's a carp price if it's not something you'll use!

Are you being swayed by Dawbags extolling its virtues, whilst sitting there with limp greasy hair hanging round her face like a pair of old curtains Jude?

It's such amazing value that I'd almost convinced myself that my hair wasn't thick & curly and it was the right shampoo and conditioner for my hair type! Sadly not and I saw sense at the last minute! Bit rubbish that they aren't doing an option for those of us with thicker hair.

Anyway, see Gatineau's Floracil for the item I was convinced I needed to remove bullet proof mascara, yet it was the biggest waste of money ever! Now reduced to using it as a stupidly expensive eye compress for tired eyes.

No Dawbags luscious locks didn't enter into it because I saw it just on the web!

But another update: DD (17) has just wandered through to get a drink of water before resuming her sleep, and saw it on screen and said it had worked well on her hair (and I'd accused DH of wasting the pot remains of the pot that I'd saved "just in case"). She's bleeding me dry and it's only the first official week of the hols! But has offered to go halves using the last £20 of her birthday money - yep she has an B in Maths GCSE but in her world £20 is half of the total cost!, maybe be should go into banking or politics!

So it's back in the basket, but at least it's on easypay now.

If I need to return it, it will have developed a leak or other fault within the first 7 days Donna :call: :happy:

:talking:Thanks Ellaaa, you're making me feel less gullible

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back