Wiggy Lee - it's a chestnut rinse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Looks like Wiggy Lee has put a chestnut rinse through the toupe. Much better than that odd rust colour he used to sport, which clearly showed the demarcation line between his real hair and that horrendous "piece" he plonks on top.

Topped up the tan aswell, no doubt in anticipation of a day showing off on tv.

Hi Wiggy! :wave:

(He always reads ST.com on TSV days)

Looks like Wiggy Lee has put a chestnut rinse through the toupe. Much better than that odd rust colour he used to sport, which clearly showed the demarcation line between his real hair and that horrendous "piece" he plonks on top.

Topped up the tan aswell, no doubt in anticipation of a day showing off on tv.

Hi Wiggy! :wave:

(He always reads ST.com on TSV days)

I think he's had a hair transplant . Hello Lee :wave:

I know i have an infinity to hating Lee when he presents on QVC but every time we come back to him he just repeats his self.
Must be scripted.

Has he mentioned his dear old mom or his jet set lifestyle in LA yet - every time he is on i just switch off now.

QVC please note how many of these Click free's do you think we want to buy?
And why would a Mac (Apple) user want one when all they have to do is attach an external hard drive and use Time Machine to make back ups?

posh jacket with a grey "stripe" - I expected to see the same stripe down the outside leg of his trousers, like a hotel porter's uniform

Can posters on this forum not leave the guy alone? He hasn't harmed anyone. Whatever he wants to do with his hair is his own choice. It's ok to comment on his appearance; making nasty remarks says more about the author than the intended target.

Can posters on this forum not leave the guy alone? He hasn't harmed anyone. Whatever he wants to do with his hair is his own choice. It's ok to comment on his appearance; making nasty remarks says more about the author than the intended target.

That's the whole point of this forum!

Latest posts

Back