Wiggy Lee shown up as the actor that he is...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was OK with him until he posted that nasty smug diatribe on Facebook.

Bring back Anthony Heyward - a true techie who could explain stuff to us without jargon and mentioned his parents only to illustrate a very good and valid point. Plus I found him attractive to watch (unless I'm a bit odd ?)

Linda xx.

I was OK with him until he posted that nasty smug diatribe on Facebook.

Bring back Anthony Heyward - a true techie who could explain stuff to us without jargon and mentioned his parents only to illustrate a very good and valid point. Plus I found him attractive to watch (unless I'm a bit odd ?)

Linda xx.

You're not odd EM. A lot of us here miss Anthony, me included. Good presenting style and sense of humour- some of the remaining motley crew would do well to learn some lessons from him.

What do the posters on this site have against Lee Hobein, making such severe personal attacks upon him? It's not enough to allege that he wears a wig, but nasty remarks about his technical knowledge are now making their way onto the site. IMO, he is extremely competent and au fait re the acer computers and click free products; I certainly trust the information he imparts. I am not naive enough not to realise that the main reason he is the representative for these products is because he is a good salesman. Also, why shouldn't he mention the fact that his mum uses a netbook, as an older lady? He is making a point. Stop using him as target practice. If you're reading this, Lee, ignore all the negativity; there are many of us out there who appreciate your input on the products you present. Keep up the good work.

What do the posters on this site have against Lee Hobein, making such severe personal attacks upon him? It's not enough to allege that he wears a wig, but nasty remarks about his technical knowledge are now making their way onto the site. IMO, he is extremely competent and au fait re the acer computers and click free products; I certainly trust the information he imparts. I am not naive enough not to realise that the main reason he is the representative for these products is because he is a good salesman. Also, why shouldn't he mention the fact that his mum uses a netbook, as an older lady? He is making a point. Stop using him as target practice. If you're reading this, Lee, ignore all the negativity; there are many of us out there who appreciate your input on the products you present. Keep up the good work.

Mmmmmmm! And kept flogging Clickfree in the middle of massive problems. And ignoring them.

I too miss Ant, recall watching him in his days on Shop, was so pleased to see him join QVC.
Sad day when he left, was lovely to see him visit and pop on air with the Xbox.
Was lucky to meet and have a chat with him during one of Dawn's Ozzy mills craft event, great bloke.
Would love to see him back at QVC, if that's what he wants.

Not much against Lee personally not interested if he wears a wig or not, I'm not one to comment since due to chemo I had to wear one myself.
Though I do take a distaste to how for ages he's dissed the fruity brand, for not having flash and sold Acer stuff having a huge plus point against the brand.
So imagine how shocked I was, when low and behold up he pops extolling the virtues of Apple.
I do understand he's a sales person but to take a three sixty degree turn and expect the viewer to believe his spiel is beyond me.

Also all the problems peeps and reviewers had with the Click Free full back up version and come on air to sell it as a Hot Pick like he did, he lost all credit in my eyes.

And while I'm at it he appeared very up himself in his facebook rant, which he could have handled in a much better manner.

Last edited:

That's your opinion and it's nice you find him so appealing , MY opinion is he's a git , whether he wears a wig or not .

It nice to see he has friends but please, please stop guest presenting on QVC.

Anyone remember Simon Smithies he was a popular guest like Lee but QVC saw fit and gave him the boot.
Is it too much to expect a guest presenting tech shows to have really good product knowledge.

Bring back Tim Goodwin, LJ Rich or Anthony - now they knew there stuff!

Great post apart from the first sentence. As you said, in your opinion he is great and in MY equally valid opinion he is not. It's just as pertinent for me to express my view as it is for you to express yours. You dont find people on here caling you a fawning sycophant for liking someone do you? What makes it ok or you to call people nasty for NOT liking someone? Get down off the high horse, and I suggest you drop the criticism of other forum members and focus your efforts on telling us why you disagree. As you did in the rest of your post.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back