Worry Angels: symbolic of what was shambolic about Bid/Pricedrop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mason's TV career has been one unremitting stream of bullshit from beginning to end. I remember the faces he used to pull when he revealed the ludicrously obscure answers time and time again on that cheapjack quiz channel that used to employ him. Only a pathetic little chancer like him could have the gall to repeatedly rip off the unwitting punters and do it with a smile.

I remember the time that quizcall had a game where the question was ''things you would find in a ladies handbag''

two of the answers were ''balaclava'' and ''rape spray''

tells you all you need to know surely...

I remember the time that quizcall had a game where the question was ''things you would find in a ladies handbag''

And staggeringly one of the other items was a .........................

Rawl Plug

Mason must be so proud of himself :mysmilie_59:

One was "Films beginning with M", someone phoned up and said Mulan, told they hadnt won and then when they were revealed one of the answers was Mulan 2, proper shady bastards. It's somewhere on YouTube that.

It was obvious just before the Bid rebrand that it was going down the pan. Absolutely nothing was selling!

It was obvious just before the Bid rebrand that it was going down the pan. Absolutely nothing was selling!

That's right DW, I remember a few of us posting details of the number of items (not) sold.

It became increasingly obvious that it was more than a quiet January.

One was "Films beginning with M", someone phoned up and said Mulan, told they hadnt won and then when they were revealed one of the answers was Mulan 2, proper shady bastards. It's somewhere on YouTube that.

it annoys me more as there is technically nothing wrong in doing that, if the answers are predetermined..... it's just so f#cking cheeky.

it annoys me more as there is technically nothing wrong in doing that, if the answers are predetermined..... it's just so f#cking cheeky.

Most likely the inspiration for the "Have a cheeky Christmas" top answer featured in the clip...

You're not wrong - it's at the very beginning of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qki_pJ_c6Gg
Some of the others mentioned in this thread might be in there too, but I haven't finished watching it yet.

Latest posts

Back