Yankee Candle Set of 3 2 Wick World Journeys Bora Bora Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 3 2 Wick World Journeys Bora Bora
Item Number: 705644
QVC Price £35.00
Introductory Price £29.98
P&P £5.95

Set of three differently-scented two-wick World Journey candles from Yankee Candle, each presented in a tumbler with a silver-tone lid. Add fragrances from around the world with this delightful collection from Yankee Candle.

Candles (h x w): 14cm x 8.9cm (5.5" x 3.5")

Contains:

1 x Hawaiian Lei candle (956.1g)
1 x Sands of Bora Bora candle (956.1g)
1 x Malaysian Palm candle (956.1g)

May produce an allergic reaction

(IGNORE THE SIZES)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705644

Ordered my set! I am having such a battle royal with JLP at the moment I deserve some Yankee. Washing machine installed last Friday has not worked since. Can I get them to come out, no I ****** well can't Draft complaint already at three pages!

Ordered my set! I am having such a battle royal with JLP at the moment I deserve some Yankee. Washing machine installed last Friday has not worked since. Can I get them to come out, no I ****** well can't Draft complaint already at three pages!

john lewis can be irritating sometimes

Interested to hear what you think when you burn them, Mazza, particularly about strength and throw. I gave the last WJ trio a miss, having bought previous ones and after Spas of Thailand and Fiji Beach were so disappointingly weak (for my taste). I hope you don't mind being guinea pig!

Well you'll have to wait for a good couple of years given the size of my stash I'm afraid!!!!!!! I don't burn out of order. :mysmilie_19:

Well you'll have to wait for a good couple of years given the size of my stash I'm afraid!!!!!!! I don't burn out of order. :mysmilie_19:

You're no fun! Go on, live a little and burn one as soon as you receive it ... just for me?

Actually, if I burned in order, it would be more than a couple of years!

I bought the maple cream one from an outlet and that was weak. I have the eucalyptus wj to burn and hope that one is better.

Mine came today. I have done a cold sniff, cannot burn them as going out soon. But the jars are not super cold.

Green one, the strongest, rather like the green Palm housewarmer from last year. With a possible pine note as well.
Mauve one, a bit weaker, a light sweet floral.
Pink one, the weakest. No smell from the jar that I could detect but a slight fruity scent in the lid. Think washed out Pink Sands with a bit of melon.

Mine came today. I have done a cold sniff, cannot burn them as going out soon. But the jars are not super cold.

Green one, the strongest, rather like the green Palm housewarmer from last year. With a possible pine note as well.
Mauve one, a bit weaker, a light sweet floral.
Pink one, the weakest. No smell from the jar that I could detect but a slight fruity scent in the lid. Think washed out Pink Sands with a bit of melon.

That's already helping me, Mazza. I think I will be disappointed if I get it so I'm going to resist ... unless you do light any and say they're great or everyone starts raving about them.

Latest posts

Back