Yankee Candle Warm Summer Nights Large Jars Special Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not talking AAA batteries, but the bigger oblong ones you put in smoke-detectors, by the way!

For anyone who ordered either/both of the World Journeys on Auto Delivery, what did the confirmation email state was the item number?

I was incredibly weak and succumbed to both this morning, but the ensuing order confirmation numbers had the individual delivery item numbers on them. I called up CS who confirmed I'd ordered the AD options for both, but I've ordered AD items before and they order confirmations have always had the AD item number on them.

I've messaged QVC on FB so will see what they say, but given the past issues with Yankee ADs, I'm expecting more issues!

For anyone who ordered either/both of the World Journeys on Auto Delivery, what did the confirmation email state was the item number?

I was incredibly weak and succumbed to both this morning, but the ensuing order confirmation numbers had the individual delivery item numbers on them. I called up CS who confirmed I'd ordered the AD options for both, but I've ordered AD items before and they order confirmations have always had the AD item number on them.

I've messaged QVC on FB so will see what they say, but given the past issues with Yankee ADs, I'm expecting more issues!

Oh, I wouldn't normally check that but yes, the email does give the individual item number (705647). I took a screenshot of the confirmation page when I ordered online and that gives the AD item number (706362) as well as saying it's "Auto Delivery" in the description so I'm not too worried ..... except it is QVC!!

Oh, I wouldn't normally check that but yes, the email does give the individual item number (705647). I took a screenshot of the confirmation page when I ordered online and that gives the AD item number (706362) as well as saying it's "Auto Delivery" in the description so I'm not too worried ..... except it is QVC!!

Ha ha, thanks AndiK, that is a most excellent idea - like you say, it is QVC so you don't ever want to assume ;)

Worry not, they always do this. Their bonkers system is that you order the AD on one number but the first set comes out as the single item number. I think the other drops are different as well. The only ref to AD is in the text of the email.... And my last one didn't even have that.

:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back