Yep ! Just as we thought !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just seen the ad for JR in lala land on the website, and quelle surprise ! its the same old same old - Charlie "Clearance" Lapson, and Smashbox thus far are to be included in the "filming" this week.

Oh QVC why bother ? we already have Stateside days, so was it REALLY necessary to send a presenter over there just to have a different backdrop for the stuff we see every day ??? Unless of course we are going to get the likes of Nolan Miller (Dynasty fashion designer), Harry Winstone (jeweller) and Oscar de la Renta (designer), all taking Dennis Basso's lead and going down the qvc route !!!!!

And anyway on Breast Cancer care night, the presenters all get suited and booted in the studio, so why couldn't they do the same on Oscar night if they wanted to make a big deal out of it.

Ooops ! just discovered that Nolan Miller HAS been involved with qvc in the States. cor I must be psychic !!!!!

Just hope she doesn't constantly come out with her yank expressions. She's bad enough when she's here, so God knows what she'll be like when she's actually in the place.

Just hope she doesn't constantly come out with her yank expressions. She's bad enough when she's here, so God knows what she'll be like when she's actually in the place.

Haha, that'll be hilarious if she comes out with an affected transatlantic drawl a la Lulu or Joss Stone!!!

I'm not a long time watcher of QVC, only about 1-1/2 years, but I was really disappointed when time after time on these special days, whether it is stateside shopping or NYC day or a recent European brands day, it's all the same usual brands that QVC has. :thinking: I can see them mixing it up a bit and trying to make the shows seem fresh but usually it's the same merchandise that has been flogged again and again. :sleepy::dull:

They used to do Nolan Miller here in the UK too as I bought a lovely bracelet from the range. It was in the bargain hunter on Sky interactive, so I'm not sure if it was ever actually aired. I was also lucky enough to find one on eBay from the USA. It was half the price of QVC, even from bargain hunter and really good quality. I'd be happy to see his stuff back too, I never understood why they stopped selling it in the first place.

The US website seems to be full of stock, but try to find it here and it's never available. Why do we, in the UK, seem to miss out on so much that QVC in other countries have all the time? Is that down to the buyers again?

You never know she may have "special" guests such as Kate Winslet, Helen Mirren, Rachel Weicz etc to tell us what they use on their skin, I DON'T THINK SO!! Its just so JR can get a free holiday!! I noticed in the promo she was wearing a low cut and pushing her boobs out, so no change there then!! Four words come to mind, MUTTON DRESSED AS LAMB!!

They might be fascinated being 'faced' by real boobs--- might start a trend?May not have seen the likes before.

I am SOOOOOOOO sick of watching that advert for the shows - particularly that last shot of her arranging her body in what I presume she thinks og as sexy and fabulous. Dear lord, she even comes off the "plane" wearing these godawful leggings and toeposts and trying to pretend she knows how to stand as a star!!!!! What the heck are QVC doing massaging an ego that's already the size of Texas. Roll on Monday

I have just looked at the Red Carpet blog on the website. Has anyone else seen the videos......................................?

The whole thing is a pile of twoddle.

As for Charlie Lapson, I know my handbags and I have never seen a 'celebrity' carry one. Hes a total fraud with his pictures of his celebrity clientelle....the only people who have them are those contacted to use them for TV series.....

I have never seen a shot of his 'great friend' Eva Longoria ever carrying one in the paparazzi shots.

You really think Mr Armani is struggling to finish off his outfit for the proper A-Listers at the Oscars and calling Mr Lapson for a faux croc bowler bag in orange on 2 easy pays.....

Pile of twoddle and an excuse to group certain brands together and clear some stock.

As for Julia's advert...cringe cringe....I wonder how many fully booked restaurants she is trying to get in by saying she is THEE Julia Roberts!!!!!

In the video where she is wearing the knee length dress....."does my bum look big in this?" YES, with a massive flower on it, how could it not, she obviously didn't check out the back view.lol.

Latest posts

Back