Kathy Tayler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
How old is Kathy? Has she just got middle age spread or is it something else? Maybe it's just that extra weight that they say looks worse on TV as she looks really weighty around the middle today or is she just on the same diet as J.R. as she seems to be wearing smocks these days.

pensioner i think ??

bettyboo
i dunno how old, BUT she was on tv when they 1st started showing progs in the morning 6am start ones [ not saying how long ago ] BUT shes older than i am, me thinks & that makes her a pensionor for sure ] ....i do think i am right.happy to hear that im not as my old age lets me remember some things & not others ;) so my opinion is shes well fit for her age......& yes TV supposed to add 10 pounds....yikes

She was supposed to be doing some fitness challenge or something, they showed a film of her doing the heptathlon or whatever she did when she was younger, with her saying "I used to be superfit, i want to be like that again!" That seems to have gone by the wayside. :( shame.

I just have spread - can't really call it middle aged as I appear to have had it since around age 11...

Oh dear, Jill too thin and fit and Kathy too weighty, what is an acceptable weight to be on our tv screen?

I like all the presenters, they are all nice in their own way, as for weight its up to them if they are happy being plump or thin or whatever. The only way I think to lose the middle age spread (as people put it) is, if they are concerned about it is is diet and exercise.

I like Kathy to. I saw her on the Smashbox hour this afternoon and had to laugh when she made a bit of a gaff! They were demoing the eyeliner which goes inside and outside the eye and dear old Kath says that she remembered being told that kohl in the inner eye rim makes your eyes look smaller. :D Kath just said exactly what I was thinking! Its true it does make your eyes look smaller IMHO
You should have seen the girls face. There was definitely a sharp intake of breath and Kath had to quickly dig herself out of a deep hole.

I am always happy to watch Kathy presenting. She has a pleasant manner and does not have me reaching for the remote control. I am not bothered about her weight, television always makes people look bigger , she is in fact one of the prettiest presenters

How old is Kathy? Has she just got middle age spread or is it something else? Maybe it's just that extra weight that they say looks worse on TV as she looks really weighty around the middle today or is she just on the same diet as J.R. as she seems to be wearing smocks these days.

I thought Julia looked terrible in that smock yesterday

Latest posts

Back