Any Kipling shows coming up?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K

Kipling Kween

Guest Shopper
Living up to my name, does anyone know if there are any Kipling shows/TSVs coming up? It seems to have been a while since the last one ...

i resisted i was trying to be good, i had just bought a new bag though lol

How did I manage to miss that? *tsk*

Still, the Candy is old hat now. I'm waiting for some new designs in the 'basic' with lots and lots of pockets. That's something they don't seem to be doing these days - it's all the smooth nylon with leather trim and retro 70s stuff. So not me. :(

How did I manage to miss that? *tsk*

Still, the Candy is old hat now. I'm waiting for some new designs in the 'basic' with lots and lots of pockets. That's something they don't seem to be doing these days - it's all the smooth nylon with leather trim and retro 70s stuff. So not me. :(

Well, I didn't have a Candy so I was pleased with it! :eek:

kipling shows are on at the following:

sunday the 29th of June at 2pm-5pm
saturday the 19th of July at 11am and 5pm

also on saturday the 19th of July at 6pm is luggage by kipling

hope this helps

Excellent, SCW. Thanks for that. Are you a walking scheduler - I've noticed you post loads of items and stuff!

I love the luggage - I actually managed to get a rolling duffel to use as my hand luggage for our recent holiday; had to get it from an Outlet shop, though, as the RRP is around £70! Eeek!

Well, I didn't have a Candy so I was pleased with it! :eek:

Oh, don't get me wrong - there's nothing wrong with the Candy. It's just not me.

I'm quite bemused that Kipling have apparently discontinued it, yet it keeps cropping up on QVC. Clearly they make enough to supply QVC and QVC only. I suppose it's a fashion thing - everyone changes their ranges at least twice a year, and that's a real pain when you find a range you really like, only to go back and find the next season's styles are totally different.

Excellent, SCW. Thanks for that. Are you a walking scheduler - I've noticed you post loads of items and stuff!

I love the luggage - I actually managed to get a rolling duffel to use as my hand luggage for our recent holiday; had to get it from an Outlet shop, though, as the RRP is around £70! Eeek!

lol that line really made me and my mum giggle Kipling Kween and i dont mind helping out i try and find things to benefit everyone and this is just one of my many things i do to help out and it always puts a smile on my face when i`ve helped someone out

Oh, don't get me wrong - there's nothing wrong with the Candy. It's just not me.

I'm quite bemused that Kipling have apparently discontinued it, yet it keeps cropping up on QVC. Clearly they make enough to supply QVC and QVC only. I suppose it's a fashion thing - everyone changes their ranges at least twice a year, and that's a real pain when you find a range you really like, only to go back and find the next season's styles are totally different.

yeah i think its an exclusive to QVC its like some other ranges on QVC they seem to get exclusive colours and choices to try and keep the customer intrested and by bringing new colours in it every time it seems to make you want it more

As far as I am aware the Candy has not been discontinued. It is one of the top sellers for Kipling.

Really?? I wonder where I heard that, then? :confused:

I stand totally corrected if that's the case.

Just double checked and Candy is available from Kipling themselves in the brand new autumn colours so it is definately not discontinued.

Yes, of course! The Breezer! Trust me to get them mixed up! :rolleyes:

Well, I suppose if you look at them both very quickly from a distance they are quite similar ... :rolleyes:

I got the Candy in white to take on my hols- if I can wait that long. :rolleyes:Does anyone wear it as a backpack, or does it look a bit naff that way?

I can't get to a TK Maxx easily, and whenever I DO get there, they've never got anything. :(

I have to rely on getting to a Kipling outlet once or twice a year, but then it's always last year's stock and last year's colours.

Latest posts

Back