Balls!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Polly Esther

Registered Shopper
Washballs that is.

Has anyone tried them (Lemon or Lavendar)? Do they work? Do they leave the clothes scented?

Am tempted....but a bit sceptical!

Washballs that is.

Has anyone tried them (Lemon or Lavendar)? Do they work? Do they leave the clothes scented?

Am tempted....but a bit sceptical!

Hi birdie, I've got the unscented (original) flavour and the lemon ones too.
The lemon scent is very light and fresh but I have to admit I still use a bio liquid for my whites.
They're especially good for dark clothing as they don't bleach the colour out and are apparently good for peeps with skin problems as well.

I’ve got the lavender wash balls, use them with every wash, and add a little bio liquid and conditioner if needed. As Calico mentioned they are really good for colour washes, and sensitive skin.:up2: My family have sensitive skin, and traditional washing powder/liquid can cause a reaction, had no problems with the wash balls.:sun::clapping:

The fragrance is very mild, I can hardly notice it.

I tried the original ones a few years ago and found them good for knitwear but no good for a soiled wash (ketchup stains, mud, etc) even with the stain stick I'd have to wash them again with a proper detergent.

Never rebought them when they ran out.

I've got the unscented ones and find them really good for general washing but don't use them if anything has any stains on, they're really good for OH as he has eczema.

Latest posts

Back