Loose gemstone hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Karura

Registered Shopper
I know some people here are interested in loose gemstone hours so I just thought I'd say I saw one advertised for next Tuesday (5th August) from 7-9pm.

I saw a trailer last night for that. I missed the last one a week or so ago - did anyone see? Was it worthwhile watching?

Saw it but wanted to throttle "The Queen of Sparkle" by the end of it though.....

How one person can fake shock and surprise at the price so many times in one hour is beyond me!!

Obviously went to a good drama school!

:NA NA NA NA

Damn! I wanted to watch that ... was far too busy tinkering in the kitchen - had my cooking head on and was enjoying myself!

Was it any good? Did I miss much? Not that I have got any money to spend at the moment :(

There were quite a few different stones, tanzanite, diamonds, kunzite, paraiba, colombian emerald and certified zultanite!
Although the highlight was probably the 45ct tanzanite that sold for £10,999.

They did show a few loose stones this morning during the freeview hours due to receiving a lot of emails, apparently.

There were quite a few different stones, tanzanite, diamonds, kunzite, paraiba, colombian emerald and certified zultanite!
Although the highlight was probably the 45ct tanzanite that sold for £10,999.

They did show a few loose stones this morning during the freeview hours due to receiving a lot of emails, apparently.

Wow, wish I'd seen that! Recently got back from a cruise where the on board jeweller banged on about having a 25 ct tanzanite ring which was soooooooooo rare, and it was only £32,500:eek:

I liked the way they 'just found' another tri-colour tourmaline after the first one sold. "This is a hundred times rarer than tanzanite, you never see this- but here's another one that dropped down the back of the sofa in case you just missed out".

Pretty good overall (especially the tourmaline, zultanite and the 45ct tanzanite) but a bit repetitive towards the end when seconds of the 'one-of-a-kind-I've-never-seen-this-before' stones came out.

:confused: I'm a bit confused. I thought GemsTV had the sole rights to market/sell Zultanite. Although, whenever I've seen Zultanite on GTV of late I haven't heard them repeat that so maybe not anymore. Anyone know?

Just looked on GTV page for Zultanite and there is no mention of them being sole distributors anymore so obviously not.

I wonder if we'll start to see some Zultanite items trickling through on TJC then?

:confused: I'm a bit confused. I thought GemsTV had the sole rights to market/sell Zultanite. Although, whenever I've seen Zultanite on GTV of late I haven't heard them repeat that so maybe not anymore. Anyone know?

I thought that too Marble, was thinking that as she was selling it, maybe that was the case at the start, defo recall Gems saying it anyway.

I'm glad someone told me how much the 45ct Tanz went for, hubby wanted to turn over for Holby.....well...Connie Beauchamp to be precise :rolleyes: and 'Q.O.S' was taking too long so I didn't see the end, it was massive and a bit vulgar for a piece of jewellery IMO :eek:

The nicest item I thought was the Morganite in a pear shape, very pretty. :p

Some of the stones were beautiful, but I just can't get excited about Zultanite for some reason. The colours just dont appeal to me.

I know before Steve left gems tv i remember watching and he did mention that they were no longer the only supplier of zultanite as they couldnt get the quantity they required .

Latest posts

Back