When did Ali Keenan get married?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RiaDufaux

Registered Shopper
When did I miss it?

I have only just noticed Ali Keenan wearing a huge engagement ring and wedding ring, in platinum, I think.

It doesn't seem so long ago that her last marriage broke down, and yet it appears that she has remarried. (Congrats Ali!)

During this time I have been single.....so it is time for me to get back to dating.....and then I may just be lucky enough to meet someone! :mysmilie_708:

I know she regularly talks and posts on her blog of a partner.

I know shes also a huge fan of diamonique.

Whether she just advertising that or has got married - well,I hope she lets us know!!!!

Congratulations ali if you have xx

I saw those rings last night in the Taboo Health Solutions show (what a let down that was after the hilarious Betty belter :mysmilie_17:) and assumed she was wearing some Diamoneeeeeeeeek!! :mysmilie_11:

I also thought she was wearing Diamonique but if it is the real thing and she is married then Congratulations Ali and partner.:mysmilie_696:

Thanks Girls for letting me know...I must admit that curiousity got the better of me.

When I saw the rings last night, I did wonder if they were Diamonique, but I saw the slim wedding ring too.....and she is wearing the same today.

So it would appear that she has got married and maybe even engaged over the Festive Season!

Perhaps she will read this, and let us know. (please?)

I saw those rings last night in the Taboo Health Solutions show (what a let down that was after the hilarious Betty belter :mysmilie_17:) and assumed she was wearing some Diamoneeeeeeeeek!! :mysmilie_11:

I thought the same, it is probably an upcoming TSV.

:mysmilie_348:

Colin her man was in hospital till Christmas Eve she's said.

If anyone can recall I posted a link a while back when the presenters did blogs showing their new dressing rooms.
Ali K's featured a picture with her wearing a large ring on her wedding ring finger.

:mysmilie_12:

I have noticed the Alison often wears a ring (various designs) on the traditional 'wedding' finger. I often do the same, as it happens, and am not engaged or married! That being said I like Alison very much and wish her every happiness either way!

I have noticed the Alison often wears a ring (various designs) on the traditional 'wedding' finger. I often do the same, as it happens, and am not engaged or married!
Me too, I've done the married thing but just wear it for pleasure now. :mysmilie_697:

Me too, I've done the married thing but just wear it for pleasure now. :mysmilie_697:

Well, I've never done the married thing but I do like a bit of bling on both hands! Actually I wear a ring that was a birthday present last year on that hand and stack it with others.

I know she regularly talks and posts on her blog of a partner.

I know shes also a huge fan of diamonique.

Whether she just advertising that or has got married - well,I hope she lets us know!!!!

Congratulations ali if you have xx[/QUOTE

My first thought was that she had remarried then, as you say, I considered that perhaps she was just showing off the stock. As far as I can recall, it hasn't been mentioned that she has remarried. But I don't watch QVC 24 / 7.

:mysmilie_697:

didn't she get married in Benidorm? :mysmilie_1369:

I take it you mean to Mel? Oh how I miss that programme - I just love 'The Oracle' :mysmilie_698:

Sorry - I know it's not the right place- but just have to share my news - puir daughter gave birth to our third grandchild yesterday, a beautiful (of course, that's the only kind of grandchild - they are all beautiful!!) little girl called Ella Louise, weighing 8lbs 13oz - grandma has been shopping on the net - won't let a ton of snow stop me spoiling our new grandaughter!!!:mysmilie_82:

Latest posts

Back