Delivery and CS

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sim1

Registered Shopper
I ordered stuff on 15 November and got it last Wednesday so I have sent an e-mail to CS. There is a copy of it below...what does anybody think are my chances of even gettig a reply!!:mysmilie_701:

"This order was placed on 15 November 2009 and was eventually delivered by courier on 5 January 2010!! There was no explanation as to the original delay but to add insult to injury when I opened the box yesterday, the perfume oil bottle is not full and has either leaked or had been opened by someone before it was sent to me! I am not, obviously going to send it back as it could take another 6-8 weeks to get a replacement. However, I would appreciate a refund of the delivery as part of this was meant to be a Christmas present!
I would appreciate your comments on the above and the receipt of compensation of some description for the inconveniences caused"

Good for you, I wouldn't bank on getting a response, I've never had a response and have always had to do the chasing. We are led to believe they offer award winning customer service in which case they should be bending over backwards to help you. If you don't get a response, I still think you should post something on their facebook page.

I ordered stuff on 15 November and got it last Wednesday so I have sent an e-mail to CS. There is a copy of it below...what does anybody think are my chances of even gettig a reply!!:mysmilie_701:

"This order was placed on 15 November 2009 and was eventually delivered by courier on 5 January 2010!! There was no explanation as to the original delay but to add insult to injury when I opened the box yesterday, the perfume oil bottle is not full and has either leaked or had been opened by someone before it was sent to me! I am not, obviously going to send it back as it could take another 6-8 weeks to get a replacement. However, I would appreciate a refund of the delivery as part of this was meant to be a Christmas present!
I would appreciate your comments on the above and the receipt of compensation of some description for the inconveniences caused"

As fasr as the leakage/open bottle goes, I'd say that QVC should take responsibility but the slow delivery date may be down to your courier and a wee word with them might give you an explanation.

As fasr as the leakage/open bottle goes, I'd say that QVC should take responsibility but the slow delivery date may be down to your courier and a wee word with them might give you an explanation.

The contract is with QVC so even if the delay is the courier's fault it's down to QVC to deal with it and compensate you appropriately. I wouldn't accept the faulty item especially after such a long wait unless they give you a decent refund/credit.

The contract is with QVC so even if the delay is the courier's fault it's down to QVC to deal with it and compensate you appropriately. I wouldn't accept the faulty item especially after such a long wait unless they give you a decent refund/credit.

Correct and the bitter twist is that you've gone past the 30 day MBG! However, I take it you (SIM1) did chase QVC up about non-delivery? Though you still need to send it back unless they say otherwise.

Hi there, had to register on the forums to reply to your post Sim1, normally just lurk and use all your good tips, never buy anything from QVC now without checking here.

I'm guessing you are talking about the Pure Grace TSV from Philosophy, there were soem threads a while back about the perfume oil being open/leaking in the Pure Grace sets, I ordered it for my sister for Christmas and was really disappointed, I did dtill give it to her though, I cannot believe you've had to wait this long, did you chase it up with them inbetween ordering and delivery? What did they say? Hope you get a refund of your delivery costs, lets face it they ain't cheap!

Sam

Welcome Zakcat, welcome to the the most informative shopping forum!:mysmilie_357:

The reason this was so late being delivery was a problem with stocks at QVC...when I ordered it, it was the only option available as it was late in the day. I ordered and paid for it and then it suddenly went out of stock for no apparent reason! I heard nothing from QVC as to how long there would be a delay, whether there was another option and they even put on another Philosophy show in the meantime while I was waiting!!!!:mysmilie_701:

Interesting about the other threads, didn't see them! and it would be nice to get a refund of the delivery costs as they are really large considering they have to ship all the way to Dublin!!!

I will keep you posted what happens. But needless to say, I still haven't got a reply!

Sim1

Just wanted to say that I've always had a reply from them also, and they have been very helpful each time. I hope you get a good response, as this sort of service is not expected from them!

Sarah xx

Good news....

Had to ring CS about something else and so I asked them about my e-mail. They said that they had sent me back a reply but they have refunded the postage! Yahoo....result!!!

When I read your post I thought you must live somewhere really remote like The South Pole. I think it is ridiculous to wait so long and then recieve faulty goods. The least they owe you is an apology and some sort of compensation. Don't hold your breath!!!!

Well I got an offer of collection but I told CS that I was not going to wait up to three months for a replacement and they did refund postage! That's all I can expect really! We did resemble the South Pole over here recently and some parts still do, but I am only really over here in Dublin!

QVC have always replied to my queries promptly and sorted things out.The courier delivery they have been using lately is very good and I dont live in Knowsley.

Latest posts

Back