Fab at 40 TSV on 12 Jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

VALM

Registered Shopper
Hi, does anyone know what this is? I know LD is featuring during the 12.00noon and 11.00pm shows and am just wondering whether there's a chance of any OTOs from him.

Cheers. :mysmilie_12:

yes, it just flashed up in a break about 10 minutes ago saying Genie tsv

Thanks Tabatha. They has a TSV last year with these in. Yet another product to go back, it did nothing for me at all.

It's a dead giveaway, with a generic tsv show title such as this, that it is not going to be one of the big sellers, such as elemis or decleor.

I've used it, and it was a TSV before with the powder. I wouldn't buy it again. Same as Freeze 24/7 and Eyesential. The presenters would have you believe they can all work miracles when in fact they are just sticky stuff that covers up your lines and wrinkes.

Has anyone very used it? What is it like?

yes yes yes meeeeeeeeee i love it..........trick it you have to use a tiny weeny amount......DONT use too much creamy items under it else not work great BUT when its a MUST look as good as i can time then i either use my face cream an hour or so before applying me slap..........BE usually....anyway over that i use a spot on the back of my hand & dab the smallest bit tap tap tapping under my bags & crows feet [ believe me as an OAP i have quite a few ]....i then if you lie layer it up till i find that ive got on enough....next tip is i have my hair dryer plugged in ready to go & waft that on cool in the cooler weather & use a hand fan in the warmer weather..........give it a try like that,,,,believe me ive tried all ways & all sorts & genie is a MUST have.....dont like the concealer AT ALL though

I tried both Genie and Eyesential and it looked like you had put egg white around your eyes:mysmilie_697:

Was definately returned!!!

Latest posts

Back