anyone any idea what the silver tsv will be this friday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think you are right. I saw catherine wearing something before christmas and have since seen Ali K wearing the same during a kipling show im sure!

The same what?

I think you are right. I saw catherine wearing something before christmas and have since seen Ali K wearing the same during a kipling show im sure!

Hi,
I am really intrigued now. Ali K wearing the same what - earrings, necklace, pendant, bracelet, ring.......? Please give me a clue!
:mysmilie_687:

Catherine had a long silver necklace with which it looked like a huge lavender oblong hanging from the end.It was an outlet show pre christmas and she said it was the tsv for the 15th,and she was just giving us a quick look.

I did really see it properly but have been lusting after it ever since :)

I don't wear necklaces as a rule - I love them but they just don't suit me - but I can and do wear long ones - which QVC don't seem to do much of- certainly not on a tsv - and this looked like a proper long one!

Hope they haven't changed it because it seems Ali k has been flashing around a diamonique set

Sorry - i just want to clarify what i saw. Ali K and Catherine were wearing a natural crystal slab (im sure there is a more technicl term!!) a couple of incles long and not quite as wide on a silver chain. The kind of thing you might find in a crystal healing shop or the natural history museum!!

Ms Flint said earlier something about a key pendant that one of the models was wearing being a 'special' on Friday. NOt sure if thats it.

Is that what is was Nikki - thanks for letting me know...................did ali k confirm it was a tsv

:mysmilie_348:

Think the key is featured Friday but don't think that's the TSV.
As it's a bold opaques TSV it may well be the large oval stone necklace as mentioned.

I hope it's not the thing Debbie has been wearing round her neck all week it's a large blue pendant and looks rather old fashioned to me.

Yes Debbie Flint was wearing a pendant the other morning with an odd shaped blue stone/slab on the end
to be honest I wasnt keen on it either
I think that is the tsv

:mysmilie_348:

Think the key is featured Friday but don't think that's the TSV.
As it's a bold opaques TSV it may well be the large oval stone necklace as mentioned.

Hope its not the key cos I have just bought that. Ali Young had a lovely red oval pendant and matching ring on, the other night on the genie TSV, cant see it anywhere on the web, would like that to be it, didnt like the one debbie flint had on, it reminded me of one of those wooden/carved house no. plates.

Hope its not the key cos I have just bought that. Ali Young had a lovely red oval pendant and matching ring on, the other night on the genie TSV, cant see it anywhere on the web, would like that to be it, didnt like the one debbie flint had on, it reminded me of one of those wooden/carved house no. plates.

I think Ali was wearing this: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.697369 as I bought this set plus the bracelet. Hope it's not the TSV but I don't think it is because I remember Ali K hinting about the necklace she was wearing the other day and it was as described above.

The set I bought is very nice but all colours on waitlist at the mo :(

off at a tangent....

I'm tired of chequerboard facetting....Joan Rivers was flogging chunky intechangable earrings like this 10 years ago....it's time for something different from the jewellery buyers imho.

Jude x

Latest posts

Back