TSV Silver Agate pendant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lizdelassa

Registered Shopper
Am I the only person who thinks this is revolting? I like Agate as much as the next person but sticking them on a silver pendant is just wrong, they are better in their natural format. I don't care if Courtney Cox rates this style of Agate. Is it a case of jumping on the bad taste wagon for the sake of fashion?
I love gemstones, but to me this made into a necklace is scraping the barrel. To add to it you have earrings which are made from half pieces of Agate.
I love QVC's other style of Agate rings, bracelets and earrings but this..... Maybe I am being too negative but it seems they've run out of ideas or just couldn't be bothered to try and be original anymore.
:mysmilie_460:

Am I the only person who thinks this is revolting? I like Agate as much as the next person but sticking them on a silver pendant is just wrong, they are better in their natural format. I don't care if Courtney Cox rates this style of Agate. Is it a case of jumping on the bad taste wagon for the sake of fashion?

In a word...no. It looks like it belongs on the nature table of a nursery/reception class, not in a pendant IMHO.

I'm not too keen on the TSV and think it might look better on a black cord. But I do like the earrings, in fact quite tempted. The bangle is nice too but I never wear bracelets.

I looked................

I tried to like it...........

but I don't!:mysmilie_17:

There's something just not right about it! A bit like having a stuffed cat sitting on your lap rather than the real thing. IMHO

i agree gross!
horrid slivers of stone and they are all different some pepes are going to get some really horrid cuts of the gem stone!

I'm trying to like it too......

I've seen agate slices before as cheap keyrings (never thought that was a good idea as wouldn't they break easily?) or placemats - I associate them with kiddies souvenirs from seaside resorts or museums, not jewellery.

I don't dislike the black one so much - but hang on a minute, you can't order 'black' - you have to order 'natural' which could be anything from black to pale brown...........

Think I'll f.a.r.t on this one (does it count as f.a.r.t.ing when I'm not even tempted? Probably not:mysmilie_697:)

VAGINA!

Jude x :mysmilie_17:

Ah the power of language! That one, simple, masterful word will now override the hundreds, no, thousands of words that QVC will broadcast today - and ensure that no-one who's read this thread will buy the TSV:mysmilie_696:

Loving your work Akimbo!

OMG!!! just seen the tsv and i thought that looks like a dyed vagina - then i thought no your just being silly and rude - then i came on here and saw some of you had the same thought.
they must have thought this through perhaps they think we want to celebrate our femininity by dangling a pink fanny round our necks very wrong!!!!!!!!

Totally agree with all of you, hideous. And those artificial colours make them look very cheap and nasty.
Always wondered about the keyrings too, they must be very fragile:mysmilie_1848::mysmilie_460:

I normally like any bling but this doesn't tempt me at all saying this I do have 2 agate slice pendants that I bought from Italy when we were on holiday five years ago :eek:

I do wear them on a small chain and get lots of compliments!!

Just saw the TSV.... OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! ..... Gucci and a few celebrities are sporting this look so we have to have it .... LOL Thank god I don't follow fashion ... one word for it ... repulsive ... ewwww !!!!!

Really awful and, to be honest, I'm rather relieved it's not tempting me as my money is safe! So what if a lot of Z-list celebs are wearing them, we are a tasteful lot!

Ah the power of language! That one, simple, masterful word will now override the hundreds, no, thousands of words that QVC will broadcast today - and ensure that no-one who's read this thread will buy the TSV:mysmilie_696:

Loving your work Akimbo!

Phallic earrings coming soon!

Think I'll Fanny-Fart on this one!

Jude xx

every pun intended :mysmilie_687:

As soon as I saw it, I thought ladies bits. Fanny f.a.r.ts are the way to go on this I'm afraid.

Think I'll Fanny-Fart on this one!

Spat tea everywhere from laughing when I read this but.......yeah, I'll be joining you in the Fanny-Fart corner on this one! :mysmilie_17:

p.s. Like others, I also love agate & have lots of it but out here in the sticks we don't follow fashion much (local yokels all shuffling round looking more like 'Benny from Crossroads' than style icons, so I think we're a few years off the 'genitalia jewellery' look! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back