Basso Protest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
Ok with all the Basso threads I thought I would start one that would be about a protest at QVC itself.

Now I live nowhere near QVC studios so it would be a 2-3 night stay in London for me, I would have to give up my Wimbledon trip as it would eat into my spends and my Wimbledon trip money (which includes my 13 year old neice not going either) but that is a sacrifice I am willing to bear.

If anyone else is interested please let me know.

I will be needing others to join the protest as just me alone wondering around London looking for QVC studios with a BAN BASSO banner would be sad and pathetic.

:mysmilie_12:

Yazrose, I am unfortunatley in Belfast and no way could I do it.
I have gone on marches for humane farming etc, written letters to the Emperor of Japan, President of Sweden etc in my time.

But what I will do is donate money towards the protest which I hope might help with trainfares etc.

Yazrose, I am unfortunatley in Belfast and no way could I do it.
I have gone on marches for humane farming etc, written letters to the Emperor of Japan, President of Sweden etc in my time.

But what I will do is donate money towards the protest which I hope might help with trainfares etc.

I know you don't Donna, you live waaaaay to far for this. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Could we also do an online petition or write e.mails to QVC for tghose that live too far to join in protest?

Has anyone done an online petition?
I need help starting it as I have never done one before and I have no idea what to do or how to write it so it makes sense and isn't to long and boring.

When one starts a campaign, one needs to set out an info campaign first to attract supporters. One cannot found a campaign on hearsay (which may turn out to be facts, but what IS the truth about Basso). It makes no difference to me (I wouldn't join one on whim and would do a lot of personal research), but it undermines the credibility of the campaign.

Just a thought xxxx

Have you thought any more about starting an online petition Yaz? Anything I can do to help please let me know.

Still doing research.

When one starts a campaign, one needs to set out an info campaign first to attract supporters. One cannot found a campaign on hearsay (which may turn out to be facts, but what IS the truth about Basso). It makes no difference to me (I wouldn't join one on whim and would do a lot of personal research), but it undermines the credibility of the campaign.

Just a thought xxxx

This is where I need help, then I need someone to put in words so that it is short, sweet and too the point. Not my best area I am afraid.

I am looking around and it is a bit miss-mash.

Tis not a 1 person job.

Still doing research.

This is where I need help, then I need someone to put in words so that it is short, sweet and too the point. Not my best area I am afraid.

I am looking around and it is a bit miss-mash.

Tis not a 1 person job.

I can help with the research and writing, Yaz (I am v good at both as I have been employed and quoted by prestigious political orgs).

Provided you would like me to.

i would be up to this as I live close by to Battersea...how about you pinkpussycat as you live in Putney, just a stones throw away from QVC towers?

i couldn't attend in person because of my job but would be more than happy to take part in a petition or written campaign. i would also be happy to make a donation if a fund was needed.

I wouldn't be able to attend unfortunately Yaz, but if you need a donation towards costs please let me know. xx

The police are pretty touchy about demonstrations these days... you're better off trying to get one of the recognised animal welfare groups onboard so that bigger numbers would attend.

I think a petition and a Facebook group are a good way of spreading the word and getting support, especially if the press get to hear of it.

I'll also help in any way I can. :mysmilie_91:

Latest posts

Back