I saw Julian and Pipa at the doctors today!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aleksandr Orlov

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_17: Julian was doing something to do with walking to keep a healthy heart and Pippa was doing something to do with children. It was all on the tv screen at my surgery but the sound was off so I didn't know exactly what was going on but thought i would share it with you all!:mysmilie_12:

crikey talk about big brother there is far too much cctv in this country and a distinct lack of privacy we whould all be concerned about this yet they still cant catch the criminals

Going off at a tangent. I'm sure that Julian does the voice-over on the Kia Soul (?) advert on Channel 5 and 5 USA, sponsoring CSI, NCIS etc.

And is that Debbie Doubledee (not sure of her name, but the other NN lady) in some of the "Go Compare" ads with the Pavarotti look alike ?

Linda

Going off at a tangent. I'm sure that Julian does the voice-over on the Kia Soul (?) advert on Channel 5 and 5 USA, sponsoring CSI, NCIS etc.

And is that Debbie Doubledee (not sure of her name, but the other NN lady) in some of the "Go Compare" ads with the Pavarotti look alike ?

Linda

I had the second ad with a passion and turn the sound off when it appears.

We have no TV in my doctor's either.

Linda

I hate that advert! can't turn the sound off quick enough.

our doctor doesnt have a tv
someone would probably steal it !!!!!!!

Our doctors' is lovely, very modern and in a decent neighbourhood near the town centre, and it still has strong security on the door and it still doesn't have a tv!
In their old premise (in not such a safe area) they did have radio that had to be chained to the wall!

:mysmilie_17: Julian was doing something to do with walking to keep a healthy heart and Pippa was doing something to do with children. It was all on the tv screen at my surgery but the sound was off so I didn't know exactly what was going on but thought i would share it with you all!:mysmilie_12:

Same here !, I keep seeing them but have not a clue what they are going on about !, my surgery has a local radio station on

Latest posts

Back