catherines hair looks ??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iggy

Registered Shopper
doesnt CH hair look nice today..........
:mysmilie_698:
lets all add a something nice to say today [ i know it can be more fun ladies /men ] to have a good old poke at someone BUT......give it a go......

Aww, I really like Catherine, but I genuinely thought she may be pregnant yesterday!! :mysmilie_34: Sorry Catherine!! Haven't seen her today, but she generally does look lovely. And I happen to think Debbie Flint has lovely hair too :mysmilie_17:

I really like Catherine too. I spoke to her once and she was lovely. I know she has her detractors on here but I think she is a sweetie.

I don't watch many shows these days but have watched the craft hours with her the last three days and she seemed to hit just the right note with the presenting. I'm not terribly fond of her hair like that but not many can get away with such a severe style and it frames her face beautifully.
I think Debbie's hair is her redeeming feature, she's always had lovely hair.

My nice comment for today is that Marjorie from Lime Tree Pantry looks good in her new glasses, the last time I saw her she had some Deirdre Barlow style ones.

BTW what's the QVC item number for a life? I think I need one!

I think Catherine always looks good, Debbie Flint has lovely hair, Claire Sutton ditto, Kathy T looks lovely these days, she looks really glowing and looks much younger than she used to do, think it's the change of hair style. Always thinks Claudia looks elegant, Julia has great skin, will that do for niceness today?

Ummmm - this is harder than i thought! Ok i've got one

The tsv is great as its taken years of Lulu.

Catherines hair looks nice

I think Debbie Flint is looking really good at the moment you can really see the amount of weight she has lost. Is that nice enough.

suppose to be claw back.......not half drawn...lol........come on....play nicely

I'm in agreement with the opening post. I've just been catching up on Sky+ and thought that Catherine's hair did indeed look especially nice. Funny what one of you said about her looking pregnant. I though that too, because she also looked fuller in the face. She's a pretty girl.

Latest posts

Back