Murano Glass Dome Ring OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hopasholic

Registered Shopper
Just spotted this on the website, its not the current on-air One Time Only so it probably due to be shown later:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...em.696908.cm_scid.crt/walk.yah.UKJE~UKB3~UKMC

Murano Gold Foil Dome Ring.
One Time Only Price £14.17 QVC Price £17.00 Item Number 696908

Add a touch of Italian sophistication to your jewellery collection with this trendy dome ring by Murano Gold. It features gold-effect foil cased in beautiful Murano glass, authentically made in Italy. This can be worn as a quirky cocktail ring or to jazz up your favourite casual outfit. The head of the ring measures about 20mm with a shank measuring about 6mm (2.4").

I noticed this was at the introductory price last night and added it to my basket - but dithered as usual! Glad I waited now as I may order 2 colours!!

You're welcome...its been on air now so most sizes/colours gone to waitlist. Glad I spotted it earlier as I would have missed out otherwise.

I too love Murano glass rings I have an earlier one from a previous TSV which I wear constantly! Hope this one lives up to expectations....:mysmilie_374:

Thank you hopasholic, I ordered the black version. Have fancied a Murano ring for ages! :D

You should have said Calvin, I'd have got you one last year when I was in Murano, and they were everywhere for 5 Euros :mysmilie_1653:

You should have said Calvin, I'd have got you one last year when I was in Murano, and they were everywhere for 5 Euros :mysmilie_1653:

Aaaaagh!!!!! Paula, I didn't realise you'd been there. Did you get to see the jewellery being made? (If you ever go to South Africa some gold or flawless diamonds would be appreciated;), thank you!)

Aaaaagh!!!!! Paula, I didn't realise you'd been there. Did you get to see the jewellery being made? (If you ever go to South Africa some gold or flawless diamonds would be appreciated;), thank you!)

OH used to work for a company that owned platinum, gold and diamond mines, (as well as other gemstone mines), and do you think the swine ever brought home any free samples, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:mysmilie_697:

I've got that ring it is lovely and very comfortable I have it in the black option and have already worn it a lot . I am sure those of you who got it for the OTO price will be very happy

received this ring this morning in the blue option. one word - stunning!!

hope everyone else who ordered this loves it as much as i do!

The ring arrived today .............. and will be returned!
I like bold desigs, i have lola rose rings and the famous grey agate TSV ring from late last year but this ring is very uncomfortable. Also, the sizing is wrong as it is too large. I ordered the pink one, and there is almost no sparkle in the glass either. It looks like a cheap ring from a vending machine.

Mine went back too. It fitted perfectly, was very comfortable and the dome design was fine, but it lacked the required amount of sparkle, just like your's Tia.

I've never ordered a Murano ring and it's a shame Tia's and Calvins didn't match expectations. I have ordered a lot of Murano from QVC and have returned a lot because of the difference in what you see on screen and with what you get....e.g. I ordered 3 of the last tsv pendants plus matching earrings in the multi option because the 2 they showed on air were vastly different and I wanted to be able to pick the best colourway that I preferred. I've done this with other pieces too in Murano range because they are pricey items and I need to be 100% happy to keep them, hence I have just received 'the letter' so am in danger of having my account closed now. :rolleyes:

I have just received 'the letter' so am in danger of having my account closed now. :rolleyes:

What a bliddy cheek, you don't get what they showed you on air, and then they have the nerve to object to you sending it back.

They will argue (waiting for 'the call' now :mysmilie_61:) that Murano is hand made so the colours in some pieces will vary quite a lot, which is true as they are all very individual, but I won't keep anything unless I'm totally happy with it.

I've never ordered a Murano ring and it's a shame Tia's and Calvins didn't match expectations. I have ordered a lot of Murano from QVC and have returned a lot because of the difference in what you see on screen and with what you get....e.g. I ordered 3 of the last tsv pendants plus matching earrings in the multi option because the 2 they showed on air were vastly different and I wanted to be able to pick the best colourway that I preferred. I've done this with other pieces too in Murano range because they are pricey items and I need to be 100% happy to keep them, hence I have just received 'the letter' so am in danger of having my account closed now. :rolleyes:

I have a Marano ring which I love but agree with you Sue its hit and miss with most pieces. I had to return the heart tsv they did a few years back.

Hope you love the multi tsv and all 3 are stunning IRL making it hard for you to choose!

:eek: the letter you better stop spending :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back