Bibi Bijoux

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
How high are these prices - and the items are not silver?!

Its a style thats right "up my street" - but currently watching an item thats £95 - I'd rather have a links of london :mysmilie_81:

I was thinking exactly the same ... really like some of the pieces but would never pay the prices for silver tone

Utter tat, cheap, nasty & chavvy in the extreme - who the hell in their right mind would pay those kind of prices for base metals?
Judging by some of the reviews I've seen in hte past, the stuff isn't even made very well & appears to have no redeeming qualities whatsoever!
*insert 'thumbs down smilie' here!*

Utter tat, cheap, nasty & chavvy in the extreme - who the hell in their right mind would pay those kind of prices for base metals?
Judging by some of the reviews I've seen in hte past, the stuff isn't even made very well & appears to have no redeeming qualities whatsoever!

Are we having a bad day Kitten? :mysmilie_17:

I'm baffled too. It all looks like stuff you could buy down the market for £5. Or make yourself, salvaging bits of other pieces, for nothing at all.

i'm lucky enough to own a few links of london bracelets - and I'm truely sad at the way QVC are ripping for the customer with this tat - when they could go out and buy the real thing for not much more or the same money.

Are we having a bad day Kitten? :mysmilie_17:

Yes, actually, we is.......how could you tell? :mysmilie_17:

Am off to float in the bath for a few hours/days, am frozen, stiff, everything hurts, something I was waiting for hasn't come, new bedding is scratchy & I am annoyed at almost ev'ryfing............*rants on ad infinitum* :mysmilie_34:

Utter tat, cheap, nasty & chavvy in the extreme -
The guest presenter suits this range.......
ButtonItSue.gif

This type of costume jewellery is hugely popular in the Netherlands and Belgium. They are sold at open markets where one can find equally intricate designs. I have picked up a few sets and never paid more than 20 euros (for each set).
When the BB rep first appeared on QVC, she said that the designer is in/from the Netherlands. There you go. Crazy mark-up on this range.

Last edited:
I tend to agree, PPC. The presenter even managed to mention Pat Butcher in relation to one pair of earrings. She meant that they weren't quite Pat Butcher, but once the words are out, you've put that image in the viewer's mind. Has she done ANY sales training?

I tend to agree, PPC. The presenter even managed to mention Pat Butcher in relation to one pair of earrings. She meant that they weren't quite Pat Butcher, but once the words are out, you've put that image in the viewer's mind. Has she done ANY sales training?

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

This type of costume jewellery is hugely popular in the Netherlands and Belgium. They are sold at open markets where one can find equally intricate designs. I have picked up a few sets and never paid more than 20 euros (for each set).
When the BB rep first appeared on QVC, she said that the designer is in/from the Netherlands. There you go. Crazy mark-up on this range.

We have two Dutch ladies who sell their home-made copies of this range. They sell them at the Bazzars where I sell my cards. They are very pretty (the jewellery, not the ladies) and people love the designs until they see that they are being asked 50-70 euro for a stretch bracelet, ridiculous prices, QVC must have taken their lead from them!

Their prices are very expensive & their full brand name quite pretentious (ok, I mean stupid, lol) :mysmilie_696:

Right on Kitten!! :mysmilie_696:

Yes, actually, we is.......how could you tell? :mysmilie_17:

Am off to float in the bath for a few hours/days, am frozen, stiff, everything hurts, something I was waiting for hasn't come, new bedding is scratchy & I am annoyed at almost ev'ryfing............*rants on ad infinitum* :mysmilie_34:

So how are you feeling now?

Latest posts

Back