The Big Freeze Fashion Clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, they do. And as far as the OTO's concerned, I love Cloudier's comment about not wearing dead animals, I bet she wouldn't say this to the man himself.

This is really misleading, it's ok saying this is fake fur but there are probably customers who would not want to buy DB products if they knew what he really does.

This is really misleading, it's ok saying this is fake fur but there are probably customers who would not want to buy DB products if they knew what he really does.

Precisely BB, a very inappropriate (& borderline ethical!) comment to have made as a presenter I think! Cloud-ia just went down more than a little in my estimation for that one.......! :(

EEEEkkk - did you hear our fashion guru then - who wants him looking through their wardrobe and replacing everything with polyester & Birkis? That's one competition I really have to enter :mysmilie_17:

EEEEkkk - did you hear our fashion guru then - who wants him looking through their wardrobe and replacing everything with polyester & Birkis? That's one competition I really have to enter :mysmilie_17:

Oh darnit, I missed that, what was that all about then? (Though I'm pretty sure I don't really want to know......! lol) :mysmilie_701:

QVC 'fashion' mightn't be so ruddy expensive if they didn't have to factor Cardigan Man's wages into the equation - not like he ever has any useful or intelligent advice to offer, just rambles on about nothing for the most part! :mysmilie_73:

I have a confession to make.
I ordered the long, suede, collarless coat on easy pay. I have been looking at it for a while and I know that i will wear it come spring. I don't think that it was featured on the show but it was on the easy pay, reduced section of the website. The reviews were really good too.
Feel quite guilty BUT it will get plenty of wear. If it looks good.

Last edited:
Do they think we are dim........those prices...........and they are in a clearance!:mysmilie_701:
I don't know how I stopped myself, something was even reduced by a whole £3, bargain or what???????:mysmilie_11:

I (mum!) was almost tempted by the Bradley Bayou black patent leather coat and even got as far as putting one in the cart. On screen it was showing at £102 (£25 easy pays), or thereabouts but on the website it was priced at almost £130+! I phoned CS, who were actually helpful this time, and he checked the price and it was £130+ as shown in the cart. Not sure exactly sure where their on-screen price had come from but shouldn't they have sold it for that price then? I wonder how many customers didn't realise at the time that they've ended up paying more than expected. It sold out in the end and it was never aired properly. I know I could have bought it but didn't on principle as they wouldn't honour the on screen price.

I was put off the TSV too by the reviews saying that the zip is dodgy. I always read reviews before I buy now. In retrospect, the BB was the only thing I saw that might have been of interest. The rest was a big steaming pile of **** :D Now I'm off to TK Maxx to find a real bargain!

Is it just me, or is GC the most irritating man ever?? If he says "go forward into spring/summer" once more :mysmilie_73: Also, he is taking over presenting the show, poor Alison!! Had to laugh at the start he tried really hard to get in all that he had done - like "I am soooo important dahling"!! And the way he touches the girls (sick smiley - can't access the full list!)

No you are not alone, you have only got to look at what he wears and you think Fashion Guru ??????. The man is a joke he gets paid for stating the bl**ding obvious, what with him and Beth the model gurning away I have to turn off.

I didn't see the show but I don't really mind Glen Campbell. As for being paid to witter on about stuff; isn't that what all of the presenters do? Surely that is their job. My husband can't understand how I can watch and listen to them going on and on and on about stuff for minutes on end but it is clear that some of us find that entertaining\soothing\hilarous.

I didn't see the show but I don't really mind Glen Campbell. As for being paid to witter on about stuff; isn't that what all of the presenters do? Surely that is their job. My husband can't understand how I can watch and listen to them going on and on and on about stuff for minutes on end but it is clear that some of us find that entertaining\soothing\hilarous.

You have just summed up QVC for me!! think i will call it ESH from now on :mysmilie_696:

I can't believe how old some of that stock was!

I looked at the 24 hour review and you are so right. They have been trying to get shot of that Dennis Basso croc print faux fur jacket for ages and that centigrade water and stain repellent jacket was a TSV when Claudia was pregnant last time!!! They should be slashing the prices like every other shop at this time of year. At least the coat that I bought was half price!!!

I was watching whilst surfing on here last night thinking some of the prices weren't too bad til I finally concentrated and realised that what I thought was the price was in fact the saving - and I thought that was high enough. Wouldn't pay a fiver for some of that tat. LH's common sense will be surplus to requirements at this rate. As for GC - his simpering and stating the bleeding obvious really gets on my nerves. Why have him on, he adds absolutely diddly squat toss all - sooooooo boring

Oh darnit, I missed that, what was that all about then? (Though I'm pretty sure I don't really want to know......! lol) :mysmilie_701:

QVC 'fashion' mightn't be so ruddy expensive if they didn't have to factor Cardigan Man's wages into the equation - not like he ever has any useful or intelligent advice to offer, just rambles on about nothing for the most part! :mysmilie_73:

GC said they were thinking of starting a competition and the winner would have him looking through their wardrobe and then styling them with some new clothes :mysmilie_697:

Latest posts

Back