Hi All

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Discovered this site just days ago & have been giggling ever since!Have been a QVC member for years & like the rest of you have probably spent more than would have taken me on a world cruise.Would the pleasure have been the same through? There are several Husbands/Partners who have actually accused me of luring their 'loved ones' into the trap.These women have minds of their own is what I say! Like me I do what I want & I am depending upon you 'to reel me in'.It's all too easy I sit with the telly on and laptop @ the ready--- a couple of clicks & thats it-- 'Order Received'!! I have to watch what am doing when have had a few glasses of wine!!

The comments on presenters are a hoot & they mostly confirm my thinking. Like the 'boys' more than most of the girls.Couldn't stand Julian, but you have opened my eyes to seeing him in a new light.Where is Anthony? I saw a foodie show before Christmas & he made me laugh so much as he was devouring all food in sight.Ahh, does he need feeding up? I could 'mother him' ( I am 'age qualified'!!)

Looking forward to more laughs!

lol@age qualified!
hiya silver fox and welcome.
This site has cost me an absolute fortune, i had never bought a thing from QVC until this lot corrupted me with all their great hauls and advice.

Hi

So no hope of a cure for my QVC spending here then?

Been good today tho' think I have joined the F.A.R.T.S!!! like BE but have a cupbaord full & more brushes than Van Gogh had.

Hi Silverfox, a very warm welcome from me too.:heart::mysmilie_357::mysmilie_848:

Hello Silverfox. Welcome to our little gang.

You will find that you save a fortune on buying from qvc but get talked into buying bargains from elsewhere!!!!

Hello Silver Fox, laughed at the "more brushes than Van Gough" and like him I have more ears on which to dangle QVC earrings!!

Hello

Hi and :mysmilie_357: from me too Silverfox.
:mysmilie_480::mysmilie_480:

Hi Silver Fox and welcome, but beware this site is addictive.

Addictive is true - I only came on board this week as well. Just as well I go back to work this week. Following Akimbos post on the drunk caller in the BE show last night have also found myself trawling Youtube for QVC bloopers this morning. Last nights wasn't there (yet - ) but found myself going of on various tangents and found lots of other goodies.

Latest posts

Back