Apologies for my lack of forum etiquette

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

coachella

Registered Shopper
I just realised that I have posted on the forum without actually introducing myself. How ****** rude. I have been following your threads for a couple of months now, but had only posted once. Decided to bite the bullet and come on myself. I have to say you have provided me with some great laughs. I've been with QVC since the beginning and stumbled upon this site accidently. It is a proper hoot.

Thanks guys. I have just donated. How do I get into 'the drop?' Don't want to miss out on anymore laughs - despite having 60 maths books to mark. Priorities and all that...

Thanks guys. I have just donated. How do I get into 'the drop?' Don't want to miss out on anymore laughs - despite having 60 maths books to mark. Priorities and all that...

hi,
it may just take a while for your status to be activated....then scroll down to the drop section :sun:

Welcome. I never introduced myself when I fisrt found this forum, just came staight on and had a rant about a Centigrade coat, how ingnorant of me. I had only just got my computer so was new to the internet. Anyway I have found this a great forum and it has saved me cash and made me laugh.

Hi and Welcome coachella! I'm sure we can manage to overlook your mometary lapse in forum etiquette on this occasion :D Enjoy your time on the boards :)

Hi Coachella :blush:

I think i just barged in and ranted all over something too (hello threads can be a bit "me me me" lol and I'm shy....

Welcome to the nuthouse :grin:

Talking of Maths books..... *totters off to do some worksheets*

Hello

Hi and :mysmilie_357: from me too Coachella.
:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

You are all lovely. thanks. Am now in the drop - yay! Have an excuse to put everything off now. Kids won't have marked books and I'll be living in a total hovel lest' I miss out.

You are all lovely. thanks. Am now in the drop - yay! Have an excuse to put everything off now. Kids won't have marked books and I'll be living in a total hovel lest' I miss out.

My,you're a fast worker Coachella. Go to the first thread 'shopping annonmous' and wade through as much as you can from the beginning and you will learn all about f.a.r.ting if you can be bothered.:heart:

Thank you for the tip Loveheart. I have stalked the F.A.R.T ers. Good advice. I am trying soooo hard but think am posessed. Bought 3 TSVs ( one for me, a friend and sister) Also bought 3 Gatineaus last week - they are not teachers gifts - they are teaching assistants gifts - I first got Yvonne ( my full time TA) when she was 52 - she is now 34 with glowing skin and a wardrobe full of Lola Rose jewels.

Latest posts

Back