Simon and Crafting?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
To me Simon & Dawn are the most unlikely couple.Now I know I'm new & appreciate that presenters/ guests don't have to be 'an item' but to me Simon is not the one for a crafting hour.I can't see him having an atom of interest--- but ( am not 100% sure of this) I thought in an earlier show he referred to 'when he was crafting' ---Oh please--- never!

What do you think crafters?

There's a lot worse than Simon at the craft hours imho. He gives every impression of liking purple so that's fine with me :rock: JF doing craft hours is painful, she often seems very petulant and resentful because she doesn't like the shows but all the presenters have to do hours of stuff that they don't particularly are for.

Last edited:
I am always amazed that Julia Roberts - the vegetarian that she is, and is constantly telling us - ever agrees to do shows with Dennis Basso, one of America's biggest fur traders. How perverse is that ?

I am always amazed that Julia Roberts - the vegetarian that she is, and is constantly telling us - ever agrees to do shows with Dennis Basso, one of America's biggest fur traders. How perverse is that ?

I have watched qvc since a year after it started and have never once felt JR's reason for being veggie were anything to do with being an animal lover but more a lifestyle choice that meat isn't healthy and that was her motivation. I would like to be corrected but she did say many times it was because of ailments that they don't eat meat.

I have watched qvc since a year after it started and have never once felt JR's reason for being veggie were anything to do with being an animal lover but more a lifestyle choice that meat isn't healthy and that was her motivation. I would like to be corrected but she did say many times it was because of ailments that they don't eat meat.

I don't know about her reasons for being a veggie but I remember seeing her present a jacket with a furry collar (not a Basso) and emphasising that it was a faux fur. She said 'If this were real fur I wouldn't be anywhere near it' so I guess that's pretty clear that she's anti fur. I wonder how some presenters really feel about Basso, and how much say they get in which products they will or won't present. I know Julia never does the foody shows featuring meat, but I remember Simon, who is diabetic, doing a Thornton's hour before Christmas and not being able to sample anything, which seemed totally stuipid. I would guess that it's more or less if they're on duty that shift then they do the show!

Latest posts

Back