Tipsy T Caller during BE 9pm show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
I came on here this morning convinced there'd already be a thread about the woman from Bournemouth who rang in during the 9pm hour on the Bare Escentuals TSV day yesterday!

The model Barbara was actually in tears and they all tried very hard hide their giggles. My teenage son thought it was hilarious when I rewound the hour on sky to see if I'd heard right the first time!

She was totally pi$$ed as a f@rt!

jude xx

I've heard about three callers over this weekend who I was convinced were stoned. Maybe this is the best way to watch QVC :giggle:

Haven't we all BurlZ. I ordered the Hulk Hogan grill after a couple of V&T's coz I thought it was funny that Hulk had got Dale in a headlock!!!:mysmilie_483:

I really enjoyed this. The girls were all in giggly mood before the caller came on and then they all "lost it" I think that's why they showed a still shot of the lipglosses for so long. I was amazed that AY just about managed to keep going after that.

There was another "elderly" T caller earlier in the day saying how the BE foundations she'd tried before had turned her orange! Classic deflection by AY suggesting she buy the lighter shade. Their faces were a picture.

Live TV at it's funniest. Moments like this keep me watching and cringing!

Jude xx

Didn't think of the woman being worse for wear ( I'm slow you know) but the girls were laughing so much & the camera was off them for a while.Thought Alison handled it very well, saying it must have been something she had said!

Watching QVC makes me feel stoned, time seems to collapse, there are strange sights and sounds, I feel a torpor descending upon me..................................

Oh mi god I nearly pee'd my pants watching that and even more so after reading all the previous posts on this thread.
SJ had to turn her back to the camera - the tears were tripping down her face. How do these pissed people get passed the call vetters? What a laugh - hee hee hee

Hope someone posts it on youtube. There some hysterically funny qvc "moments on youtube. The katsak being one classic.

ive certainly ordered some rubbish under the influence of a small sherry or two...

Well, I'm a boringly tee total, so I wonder what my excuse is for all the stuff from QVC that I've got in my cupboards (bought during my pre-F.A.R.T.ing days, of course.) :wonder:

I find most of the t-callers cringeworthy, you do get the odd one that makes you smile,but on the whole they seem to be from very lonely people who just want someone to talk at. :biggrin:

Thanks for the thread Akimbo! I saw these incidents too. The drunk could barely get her words out she was so plastered. And the elderly lady who spoke about her face being 'orange', well that was a classic - she repeated that dread word two or three times and I just braced myself each time on behalf of Alison, but Alison did cope with it well, directing her to a lighter shade.

Thanks too for the laugh Catkins on the Hulk Hogan! Like Burlz and yourself, I've certainly 'ordered while under the influence', but that was a while ago...

I can remember once a young woman calling Dawn Bibby, she said that she came across QVC one day because she was so bored and there was nothing else on. She also said her friend said to her when she placed her first order "You cant buy from QVC they are so expensive."

Oh mi god I nearly pee'd my pants watching that and even more so after reading all the previous posts on this thread.
SJ had to turn her back to the camera - the tears were tripping down her face. How do these pissed people get passed the call vetters? What a laugh - hee hee hee

I was thinking this as I read through and then saw your post, must be some kid on a weeks work experience that has been treated a bit carp! Thinks 'have that' and lets them through, wish I had seen it. :rock:

I was thinking this as I read through and then saw your post, must be some kid on a weeks work experience that has been treated a bit carp! Thinks 'have that' and lets them through, wish I had seen it. :rock:

wish i'd seen it too, mind you i think most of the T callers sound like they're away with the fairies, not sure if they're pissed or just a bit doolally!

has anyone here ever called in? would be interested to see if any 'normal' people ever actually make it on air?? as don't think i've ever heard one if they do!

I bought something years ago over the phone (before I bought pc). The sales person asked me would I like to go live on air to talk to Rob Locke. Said no thanks. Maybe I should have spoken to him.

I bought something years ago over the phone (before I bought pc). The sales person asked me would I like to go live on air to talk to Rob Locke. Said no thanks. Maybe I should have spoken to him.

I was always semi-tempted to call in and speak to Lee Bradley when he did Philosophy, as really liked him and thought he gave great advice - but then he left so too late!

I'd love to speak to Mally as well, just to have her call me 'my love'! but as she's nearly always on with bossy britches AY doubt I'd get a word in...

Mind you I'd probably work myself up into a state and end up sounding just as incoherent (pissed/stoned/loopy!) as all the other T callers!!

Latest posts

Back