L'Occitane Almond Foaming Bath Duo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

watersiren

Guest Shopper
QVC sell the L'Occitane Almond Foaming Bath Duo (item 229880) at £32.50 plus £4.45 p&p. At the L'Occitane outlet store in Bicester Village, the duo (2x500ml) is priced at £17.26.

I saw this last year in the outlet by Portsmouth Harbour.
Unfortunately I live a long way from Portsmouth!
It's fab stuff in my opinion.

I'm hoping to go to Bicester mid-April so I hope they still have some left.
Bought some nice sets there last year.

I came to my senses about a year ago what on earth was i thinking buying soaps oils and bathfoam at 20 -40 quid ago ?? utter madness
I am trying to repay my huge credit card bill while living on a third less wages thanks to the recession even if i was well off i would not go back to spending so much on beauty and cosmetic items not when there are so many worthy causes to donate to and i dont mean supporting the presenters and guests lifestyles at the expense of my own
I am glad that i have managed to stop getting sucked into the hype

They were also selling them in the stores during the recent sale at something like £8.75 each - purchased a couple myself.

I came to my senses about a year ago what on earth was i thinking buying soaps oils and bathfoam at 20 -40 quid ago ?? utter madness
I am trying to repay my huge credit card bill while living on a third less wages thanks to the recession even if i was well off i would not go back to spending so much on beauty and cosmetic items not when there are so many worthy causes to donate to and i dont mean supporting the presenters and guests lifestyles at the expense of my own
I am glad that i have managed to stop getting sucked into the hype

Fortunately this is one area where I have always shown restraint, how is a shower gel that is only on your skin for a few minutes going to make the slightest bit of difference. And as for paying more than £2 or £3 for body lotion -no, no, no - it's madness

Fortunately this is one area where I have always shown restraint, how is a shower gel that is only on your skin for a few minutes going to make the slightest bit of difference. And as for paying more than £2 or £3 for body lotion -no, no, no - it's madness

Even products that are on your skin for a few minutes can make a huge difference if you suffer from excema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis or other allergic skin conditions. Fine if you have strong skin that allows you to use anything but some of us have to be careful.

Even products that are on your skin for a few minutes can make a huge difference if you suffer from excema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis or other allergic skin conditions. Fine if you have strong skin that allows you to use anything but some of us have to be careful.

I do not have any skin conditions, but cheap bath products are bad enough to disturb my skin's PH balance. I simply can't tolerate them. Plus the fact they are so watered down, one can use up a bottle pretty quickly. Not that cheap in the longer term.

i love my luxury bath goodies and i can really tell the difference.
i go to friends and family and the may use some cheaper handwashes and they are so watery and smell not very nice and dont give me the pleasure that say l'occitane does.
l'occitane refills are £8 and nearly last us a year so that to me is vfm...:cash:

boffy said:
i love my luxury bath goodies and i can really tell the difference.
i go to friends and family and the may use some cheaper handwashes and they are so watery and smell not very nice and dont give me the pleasure that say l'occitane does.
l'occitane refills are £8 and nearly last us a year so that to me is vfm...:cash:
Agreed I find l'Occitane hand wash goes on forever, in fact I get fed up and sometimes try and go mad with it and it is still not empty! We have a Palmolive handwash atm and it's lasted about a month.

Latest posts

Back